Zalex has been replaced by MinpinD

Dickon has been replaced by MrDerp4321

------------------------------------------------------------

Rapon Conference

47% Games Played

Trapon Conference

23% Games Played

-------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously the amount of games played in the Trapon Conference has had an affect on the amount of games the coaches in the Rapon Conference can play. Hopefully MinpinD and MrDerp4321 can spike those numbers up higher than a kgman lag spike!

Good luck.

Edited by PlabaxV2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ladies & the few gentlemen who allowed me to join you....thanks.

I look forward to it. I've posted around town that I'm a late night player, but figured I'd post it here as well.

Seems to be, the more I post-prod-pester, the more games I get in. The more I just sit w/ my AIM open and watch the tube, the less games I get in.

Disclaimer....just took over Calgary in Classic A & Detroit in '93 league, and both those teams were behind quite a bit as well, so the 1st week I might not be able to get AS MANY games as I usually would, but I think you can see I'm around enough to not be the issue for playing. Hopefully, I can put numbers worth playing against.

Ladies & the few gentlemen who allowed me to join you....thanks.

I look forward to it. I've posted around town that I'm a late night player, but figured I'd post it here as well.

Seems to be, the more I post-prod-pester, the more games I get in. The more I just sit w/ my AIM open and watch the tube, the less games I get in.

Disclaimer....just took over Calgary in Classic A & Detroit in '93 league, and both those teams were behind quite a bit as well, so the 1st week I might not be able to get AS MANY games as I usually would, but I think you can see I'm around enough to not be the issue for playing. Hopefully, I can put numbers worth playing against.

Just so you know bud, Dynasty draft was completed sometime in April of 2012.

Season 01 (the current season) started February 7, 2013.

Houly has dodged playing me for at least 2 months.

Season deadline is July 13th.

38 game regular season.

NO RUSH, lol

Big kudos to Plabax and all the replacement coaches for keeping this alive!

• 4 weeks later...

Freydey? Bo? Carse? You 3 should have 25 games played by now.. If it doesn't pick up soon then you will be replaced.

Also Houly is MIA so we will need a replacement if he doesn't let me know soon.

Edited by PlabaxV2