NHL'94 Forums

New Ottawa Coach

Smack

Hello all. I would like to formally annouce my tenure as the new head coach of the Ottawa Senators. Lets hope I can get a few more W's and make a run for the post season ;) Game On!

I can be reached at:

AIM: smackNHL94

MSN: work_brent@hotmail.com

Here's a formal welcome to the league man and I'm looking forward to getting in a few games with you :) .

If you want a game, feel free to pm me anytime man and then ITS ON!1!!!! ;). I be hartford by the way, and Ottawa vs. Hartford sounds like a legendary game no matter how you look at it :lol:.

AIM: schwartz124

MSN: poo_collins@hotmail.com

Again man welcome to the league and have a good rest of the season!

Hey Smack,

Welcome to the league. We'll have your info updated on the website soon. Also, you'll receive an email with your "log a game" password for entering scores.

-Evan

welcome aboard sir, i be reppin the new york rangers and always up for some fun games....terryallen23@hotmail.com for msn or the caperkid23 for aim, good luck and welcome ;)

Watch out for this guy, he's got moves... actually you might want to tape up your ass... he likes to go backdoor sometimes.

rudy

Watch out for this guy, he's got moves... actually you might want to tape up your ass... he likes to go backdoor sometimes.

rudy

lol. I will do. Sorry guys I have been away for the last few days but am ready to play a few games today if you are around, or possibly this week if we schedule. Long weekend commin up and I am outta here next Thursday night. I have been runnin a few practices with Ottawa and boy can those guys ever not take a pass. bouces off their heels like crazy!

Add me to your AIM. I will use that primarily for hockey, IE I will be on that when I am available to play. my msn is on 24/7 so I may not be there when you message despite the status indicator.