NHL'94 Forums

B1 Ready to Play

Brutus

Hey guys. I'm around for a few hours tonight and I'll be around most of tomorrow to get some good hockey in.

If anyone wants to play, and doesn't see me on AIM, you can always email me via the forum, and I get notices sent to my phone as well. I'm new to AIM, so I'll try to set that up tonight as well. A few of us have AIM sent to not forward offline messages, which is dumb, imo. At least have it email you.

Those in my conference, my "usual" times of availability are 11:30 pm central to 2 am Mon, Tue, Thur & Fri. I'm usually available throughout the day on Wednesday & Sunday for shorter times, as that's my off days and usually I'm doing something with the family, but it's not hard to squeeze in a hockey game! It's easier to pre-schedule those days with me.

Anyhow, figure if we post when we are available, we can all try to get our games played easier, and that is why we signed up in the first place.