NHL'94 Forums

Genesis Classic B league coaches, lets get some games in this weekend

Uncle Seth

Managed to fulfill my 6 games this week in B-2, although not sure I'll get the next 6. In terms of the whole of B-2 though, there are 7 of us out of 16 who have met the 6 games at the moment, and a staggering 6 who haven't played any. My division is very lonely right now :-P

Managed to fulfill my 6 games this week in B-2, although not sure I'll get the next 6. In terms of the whole of B-2 though, there are 7 of us out of 16 who have met the 6 games at the moment, and a staggering 6 who haven't played any. My division is very lonely right now :-P

This is a common occurrence amongst leagues... some play a lot early....some dont play any.

I always recommend play as many as you can early because trying to find guys in the last couple of weeks becomes difficult and gets end up getting points deducted for games unplayed.

When we replace guys, we always start with those who've played the least amount of games.

This is a common occurrence amongst leagues... some play a lot early....some dont play any.

I always recommend play as many as you can early because trying to find guys in the last couple of weeks becomes difficult and gets end up getting points deducted for games unplayed.

When we replace guys, we always start with those who've played the least amount of games.

ive been unable to play games because my laptop charger broke and i finally got a new one so im waiting for someone to hit me up on aim so i can atleast get 3-4 games in before the check point