NHL'94 Forums

GDL X Preseason

DaDonch44

Website is updated with a schedule.
Conferences and Divisions per Swos.

Here is the ROM with rosters and lines from Ice's update as of 3/20. The only thing I did do it was change the North Stars to the Wild as requested by houly.

Play some preseason games and make sure that the website is working correctly.

GDL_SeasonX.bin

awww yeaaahhhh

Played some games with houly... The boxscore is messed up from what I can see and the stadings aren't updated correctly.

Ah, I think we had some of these issues in GDL 9. Remember the standings won't be 100% correct until you play 1 home and 1 away game.

Swos - do you remember why the box scores were screwing up. Looks like not all the goals are registering in the game summary. :-/

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure TK paid off Donch and swos to disappear for the summer so GDL X will start closer to September (when he's back in action). :P

pretty much this hokk

Pretty sure TK paid off Donch and swos to disappear for the summer so GDL X will start closer to September (when he's back in action). :P

hahaha yeah at this point we might as well just wait till the fall

W T F

I can start it anytime... but your box scores will still be jacked up, and im not sure if it will effect your player stats. :(

swos, you know the code better than i do... any ideas?

id say get this started now and run it right through ,it takes an hr every couple days to play 6 games a week,,im sure everyone isn't on vacation all summer and plus its not fn summer yet .this delayng draft lgs for 3-4 months every yr isn't right ,just get it started and make the deadline to finish this lg September 1st,we all know carse n bo will be the only ones holding up lg by then

Edited by hokkeefan

Since it's been a few months, a roll call would probably be best.

Guys like wookiee, HABS, flasox, Zalex, EricAnthony, MrDerp....all MIA from normal action/unable to complete Classic. Perhaps replace them with waitlist, and with some of the more active guys from the classic season, which ends in a little over a week.

Still available to jump in on this.

you need to sign up on the waitlist