NHL'94 Forums

Dynasty Deadlines

PlabaxV2

Ga

To be honest, I forgot about the Dynasty situation,

Everyone Should have 25 games played by June 1st. That's in a month.

The end of the 2nd week of July (7th-13th) is the Final deadline for the games..

MinpinD, Bok Nows and Mrgay4321 are the ones who need to play the most, hopefully we can spark some games. Bobby Fischer will be replaced and hopefully that conference can be more active so the games numbers can rise up

• 1 month later...

I've tried to request my games w/ Freydey, Carse, Houly & jer33 numerous times.

I'm surprised the 98% of the time a guy doesn't even respond within a few days to state a time he would be available to play.

Houly I don't get a message to that he ignore as the others do because his AIM doesn't let me, and I've never caught him on in ages to ask.

Regardless of someone's standing in a league, I'm "on the schedule" and trying to get my games played, you'd think you'd at least try to schedule the time you'd want to play me.

And, I'm not exactly top seed, so wins come easier on me than others. It would seem to me that either the league is on hold for these guys or they aren't interested in playing it.

yeah just replace me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just fing end this,and start playoffs,no fing extensions.the amount of slacking that is allowed is bullshit,why doesnt anmyone take a stand and boot out guys ,even if its carse or whoever grrrr

seconded...its been 5 months to play 38 games. Obviously people just don't care

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah sorry guys but the truth is you cant have more than one or two 94 leagues at a time, there simply is not enough time.

EDIT: I would just like to see a bit more games played :( but since we are here we might as well start playoffs. A reboot and a new commissioner for the next Dynasty sounds best, sorry again.

I will help with the rom/website if anyone wants to have a clean reboot, but I won't commish :P. I think I can retire #1 on the all time greatest commissioner list.

Edited by PlabaxV2

Yeah sorry guys but the truth is you cant have more than one or two 94 leagues at a time, there simply is not enough time.

Not necessarily true. I think Bo and I were in like 6 leagues at one point and it worked fine. Just depends on the demand of the participants.

Honestly I think the 2nd season will go much smoother. W kinda picked up this league like a year plus after the draft. A clean start in season 2 should be better

Honestly I think the 2nd season will go much smoother. W kinda picked up this league like a year plus after the draft. A clean start in season 2 should be better

Reformat the league? Same rosters? Who knows.

Not necessarily true. I think Bo and I were in like 6 leagues at one point and it worked fine. Just depends on the demand of the participants.

Hmm maybe, but for the 2012 league I walked in to Bo crying because he was replaced. When these guys are replaced they get so angry but they have no problem holding up the leagues which is the problem.