NHL'94 Forums

Ninety Flow 2013 (updated 7/14/13)

trudatman

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to more easily see which player you control, use player(s) four and/or five.

this thing is 83% done. I'm still seeking volunteers to check roster details like weights and jersey numbers.

Edited by trudatman

cool. expect a private message today.

I'm 99% done with the next release. I'll need to set up some playoff possibilities and that should be about it until there is a more statistically significant number of games played. expect a new thread this week. HIT ME WITH ANY CONCERNS ASAFP.

Cos came through BIG TIME and found plenty of things I need to fix. I figure I'll have the time this weekend to get the last few hours of work it'll need to have what I feel capable of giving it. I should have the first of the 2013-2014 ROMs (of likely several updates) out for folks by Monday. hopefully it'll be in a good enough state to stand alone for a while without full roster/line adjustments. ideally -- but probably not too likely -- it'll only need a deadline update, a playoffs update and minor playoff adjustments. if anybody else wants to have their say or provide any assistance, please fire away.

9clo.png

click here for the new season/ROM/thread

Edited by trudatman

• 11 months later...