NHL'94 Forums

Spring'13 Playoff Scenarios

kingraph

Oh snap-crackle-pop...Philly in the 6th slot in B2. I doubt that's gonna last but should serve as motivation for the slackers below to up their game count.

At least I'm playoff bound. I was nervous when I took over the 0-6 & preceded to add to the loss column at a rapid rate.

These forecasts highlight how much DNP's can affect you. If you went 0-40 in GENS B or GENS C2 last classic, you would've made the playoffs, as the last spots had negative points due to DNPs. :P

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/14816-fall12-classic-forecasted-playoff-scenarios/

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP! Standings are updated as of last night's games. 30 game checkpoint is tonight!

2 more weeks to go to finish up your 40 games. At this point, you've probably played all the guys you find online during your regular playing times. The last series or so may require you scheduling a time with your opponent to play that works best for both. So go ahead and PM each other, send offline IMs, post your availability on the forums, post in the AIM blast group, etc.

And of course just let Halifax (SNES), Chaos (ALL) or myself (GENS) know if you're having problems...we're on top of it all.

At this time, defending classic A champs Carse (GENS) and Bob Kudelski (SNES) are both OUT of the playoffs! (slackingus maxiumus)

Playoff picture updated as of last night's games!

A little over a week left in the season! At this point you have likely played everyone during your "normal" '94 times and you will have to contact your opponent to schedule a game. And most likely there are a few super-slackers that are holding everyone up.

You can:

• Post your availability on the "schedule a game" section of the forums
  • Send a PM
  • Send an e-mail
  • Send offline AIM messages
  • Use the AIM blast group

It's the home stretch!

I love this thread bud....I get to look at my playoff position and enjoy that the only reason im in a playoff spot is because ive palyed more games than others...lol.

boohoo i dont wanna lose 22 dnps

Begley Brutus, Carse, when can you be on?? i can play tonight around 7-8pm 1-2am

Edited by Freydey

UMM...tried to send you message via AIM, but you don't receive off line. I tried to message you in site, and it would NOT let me. Says you can't receive new messages.

Hopefully, you see this message before I goto bed.

Deaths (5)

Bo (3)

Carse(1)

Let me knowwhen u guys can play. I cam be around again tomorrow night after 8pm est

ahhhh cmon man ,cant u wait a little longer to play your games

Last week left!

Last week left!

when is final day?

JBalicki and I just played our final two games, putting him up to 4th and placing you in the danger zone, Marchawg... looks like you need Tommy and Singel Mamma to miss their remaining games (Wittgenstein's a wild card too). You were the second to hit 40 games in B2, my fingers are crossed for you!

Hey Northway.

I'm working from home today, and likely available for at least a pair of games from 1-5pm Eastern.

I should also have some availability between 1-4pm and 8-11pm Eastern on Saturday. But I'll be offline all day Sunday.

If I'm online on AIM, I'm either in available or in a game. If I"m offline, email me at the1jasontaylor@hotmail.com.