NHL'94 Forums

Spring'13 Playoff Scenarios

kingraph

Hey Northway.

I'm working from home today, and likely available for at least a pair of games from 1-5pm Eastern.

I should also have some availability between 1-4pm and 8-11pm Eastern on Saturday. But I'll be offline all day Sunday.

If I'm online on AIM, I'm either in available or in a game. If I"m offline, email me at the1jasontaylor@hotmail.com.

Thanks, I'll try to catch you around these times as well as we have 4 ourselves.

Standings updated as of 8:30 pm.

Still lots of games to be played with playoff implications! Glad to see many people trying to get their last games in...only so much you can with slackers at this point!

Standings are final! Chaos, Halifax, and I will post later about playoffs. We'll use a playoff ROM that has a 99 minute OT to prevent potential tie games.

Maybe for fall we could use that rom with the 99 minute OT just for fun since we are uploading save states now.

I think there is an error in B1 : If I win the first round, my opponent is Winnipeg (Jackandjose), not Buffalo (dcicon5148). The b2 tournament is set correctly : 1 vs 8 and 2 vs 7

7. NY Rangers (Pearate) 1. Buffalo (dcicon5148)

10. Quebec (zeppelin55)

8. Calgary (jer_33) 2. Winnipeg (Jackandjose)

9. Boston (niuhuskie224)

I think there is an error in B1 : If I win the first round, my opponent is Winnipeg (Jackandjose), not Buffalo (dcicon5148). The b2 tournament is set correctly : 1 vs 8 and 2 vs 7

7. NY Rangers (Pearate) 1. Buffalo (dcicon5148)

10. Quebec (zeppelin55)

8. Calgary (jer_33) 2. Winnipeg (Jackandjose)

9. Boston (niuhuskie224)

You're right! Nice catch, I made the update.