NHL'94 Forums

I Challenge the Following People to a 7 Game Series

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gotta love Uncle Seth's ambition! Not sure where this confidence comes from given that he went 0-5 against me last night (DET vs LA) and 1-4 vs Plabax, lol. I can't imagine much better results against two of the best players out there. But keep at it bud...you're definitely one of the favorites to win your league! You and dcicon have the top two win%'s and you split 2-2 last night. Definitely want to see you guys meet in the playoffs!

Having said that, I ALSO challenge Carse to a 4 game regular season series in Classic! :anger:

Gotta love Uncle Seth's ambition! Not sure where this confidence comes from given that he went 0-5 against me last night (DET vs LA) and 1-4 vs Plabax, lol. I can't imagine much better results against two of the best players out there. But keep at it bud...you're definitely one of the favorites to win your league! You and dcicon have the top two win%'s and you split 2-2 last night. Definitely want to see you guys meet in the playoffs!

Having said that, I ALSO challenge Carse to a 4 game regular season series in Classic! :anger:

ITS ON!

Hey Raph-E, I've beat you before plenty of times, so let's not just report the current contests chico. Play only B league players, or nobody at all for a week, see how sharp you are! That's it, I challenge you to a 7-game series too!!!!!!!!

However, there are a few pretty good B league guys, so I'm not trying to sh*t on them. It's just that when you ALWAYS play top tier guys, you improve.

Playbax, I know you beat me often, and you're on often, which is why I'm not asking publicly to play you. But I don't poop my pants unless you select Van.

So who will be on tonight to start a 7-game series against me? I def. have a score to settle with you Raph.

Edited by Uncle Seth

Hey Raph-E, I've beat you before plenty of times, so let's not just report the current contests chico. Play only B league players, or nobody at all for a week, see how sharp you are! That's it, I challenge you to a 7-game series too!!!!!!!!

However, there are a few pretty good B league guys, so I'm not trying to sh*t on them. It's just that when you ALWAYS play top tier guys, you improve.

Playbax, I know you beat me often, and you're on often, which is why I'm not asking publicly to play you. But I don't poop my pants unless you select Van.

So who will be on tonight to start a 7-game series against me? I def. have a score to settle with you Raph.

This isn't all true..

1. Current games should count the most??? It only makes sense.

2. 1 week without NHL 94 isn't even bad. That is the average for most of the A leaguers

3. Nothing wrong with only playing B players, I improve mostly from playing jackandjose all the time.

This isn't all true..

1. Current games should count the most??? It only makes sense.

2. 1 week without NHL 94 isn't even bad. That is the average for most of the A leaguers

3. Nothing wrong with only playing B players, I improve mostly from playing jackandjose all the time.

1. When I mentioned my most recent games against you (a while back), I happen to recall you making a hissy-fit, saying something of the sort ..."what about the other night before when I beat you blah blah blah". I smell a hypocrite!

2. 1 Week for me is a long time without playing. I am not you. I know they teach you in school that "we're all the same", but sorry to break it to you, we're not.

3. See answer # 2.

4. Don't be a baby, play me with Vancouver next time.

Edited by Uncle Seth

1. When I mentioned my most recent games against you (a while back), I happen to recall you making a hissy-fit, saying something of the sort ..."what about the other night before when I beat you blah blah blah". I smell a hypocrite!

2. 1 Week for me is a long time without playing. I am not you. I know they teach you in school that "we're all the same", but sorry to break it to you, we're not.

3. See answer # 2.

4. Don't be a baby, play me with Vancouver next time.

1. When you mentioned your recent games it was when you beat me 8-7 (DET vs PIT) and then you raced to the forums!!! Too bad I won the other 7 :D

2. Either way, you are thinking 1 week off someones game is going to be the biggest change ever in a best of 7. Worse case is that it kicks in after the first game.

4. I don't want to be Vancouver. I try to pick who you are going to play in Classic, if not then I choose the team of my choice. Which is why the spanking I gave you was with Buffalo :D, A team I have used only 3-5 times outside of playing you

I manned up last night and started a 7 game series with Seth. It's 2-2 right now after some great games! Including an overtime win from me scoring a goal with my goalie Don Beaupre!

^ Hahahah. How about that goal in the last 30 seconds, when you're goalie mysteriously left the net as the puck was heading towards him.

Donny B! (Bow-prey)

Edited by Uncle Seth

1. When you mentioned your recent games it was when you beat me 8-7 (DET vs PIT) and then you raced to the forums!!! Too bad I won the other 7 :D

2. Either way, you are thinking 1 week off someones game is going to be the biggest change ever in a best of 7. Worse case is that it kicks in after the first game.

4. I don't want to be Vancouver. I try to pick who you are going to play in Classic, if not then I choose the team of my choice. Which is why the spanking I gave you was with Buffalo :D, A team I have used only 3-5 times outside of playing you

1) Actually, you're incorrect, AGAIN!!!!! That was not the same time. Listen kiddo, I'm not denying that you beat the the majority of our games. But let's not pretend that you're invincible. I've beaten you with nearly every time you've used besides Vancouver. And don't act like Buffalo is an inferior team either. :rolleyes:

2) I need lots of warm-up games, honestly. I wish it weren't the case actually. But I get much better after about 4-5 consecutive games. So if you want to test me out on that, I'm here waiting. And we can record the scores, so that you won't forget.

3) "But mommy, I don't want to be Vancouver. I'm afraid he'll beat me with them and tell everybody at school" :cry:

1) Actually, you're incorrect, AGAIN!!!!! That was not the same time. Listen kiddo, I'm not denying that you beat the the majority of our games. But let's not pretend that you're invincible. I've beaten you with nearly every time you've used besides Vancouver. And don't act like Buffalo is an inferior team either. :rolleyes:

2) I need lots of warm-up games, honestly. I wish it weren't the case actually. But I get much better after about 4-5 consecutive games. So if you want to test me out on that, I'm here waiting. And we can record the scores, so that you won't forget.

3) "But mommy, I don't want to be Vancouver. I'm afraid he'll beat me with them and tell everybody at school" :cry:

1. How did I win the majority of our games if I was only Vancouver 4 times and you have beaten me nearly game when I'm not Vancouver?? We have played at least 25 games so your math is off.

2. How can you win a series if you are s**t for 4-5 of the games LOL f**king moron. How are you going to win GENS B.... Will you have time to sit around for 12 games while 5 of them are warmup for every series? Because you have trouble meeting the weekly deadlines LOL.

3. Have you tried asking me to be Vancouver? No... I had no problem spanking you with Buffalo, Winnipeg, LA, and the two times you weren't Detroit, you were losing 8-1 and 6-0 and then you quit midway through the game because Patrick Roy "sucked"

^I'm done chatting with you Playboy. Let's just finish our 7-game series. Will you be around tonight?

lol wtf is "Playboy".. It's Plabax and it's pronounced plab-axe.. Not sure where you came up with Playbax in the first place lol

lol wtf is "Playboy".. It's Plabax and it's pronounced plab-axe.. Not sure where you came up with Playbax in the first place lol

I actually thought it was play bax as well....but then again....I also thought it was bok nows nhl94/

I had bok no w.s. in my mind.

Learn something new every day...well most.

Isn't plabax like 12, and probably not going to understand the cap rage all that well?

Well the results are in for the best of 7, Uncle Seth vs Plabax. Seth down 3-1 in the series, comes back to force a game 7 after smoking the Oilers in game 6. Would he pull off the comeback? Naw son. Plabax calmly takes it in the 7th game, with dominant performance by his rough n tough Habs. Great series man!

Well the results are in for the best of 7, Uncle Seth vs Plabax. Seth down 3-1 in the series, comes back to force a game 7 after smoking the Oilers in game 6. Would he pull off the comeback? Naw son. Plabax calmly takes it in the 7th game, with dominant performance by his rough n tough Habs. Great series man!

Hehe you forgot the part where I was the Sharks in game 5 and you were Detroit every single game!!! Also smoked you with NYR B)

Be happy I didn't let it end in 5 :)

Hehe you forgot the part where I was the Sharks in game 5 and you were Detroit every single game!!! Also smoked you with NYR B)

Be happy I didn't let it end in 5 :)

What are you so angry about? I'm just reporting the facts kid.

I'm always Detroit, that's no secret.

You picked the Sharks, just own up to that poor decision and stop looking for excuses. Even before the game, you were grumbling "I'm not feeling that well". Trying to set yourself up with a nice excuse just in case you lost. Then before the Chicago game, you said "I've never used Chicago before". That had me laughing, but I didn't say anything at the time.

PS, as you've figured out, you're chances of beating me are better when you switch teams each game. You get really stale and predictable when you're the same team more than once (exception Van).

I'm ready for our next best of 7.

Dscion, I'd love to play you in a best of 7 too, you're a good match.

Edited by Uncle Seth

lol what a stupid thread. waste of time. call someone out if you want, just do it privately. no one cares and you sound like a pussy. carse and frey would rapon you.

ggs

Why are you reading it then?

According to this being labeled a "hot" thread, it appears lots of people like to read it and/or comment.

And why, if you call yourself "Legend", have I not heard anyone even mention you when the topic revolves around who the "big guns" are around here?

I never said I'd whoop Carse or Freydey, just want to play against them.

As for you, I'll publicly say that I'll ruin you, despite the fact that you've been playing this game online since what, 2007?

Edited by Uncle Seth