I Challenge the Following People to a 7 Game Series

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why are you reading it then?

According to this being labeled a "hot" thread, it appears lots of people like to read it and/or comment.

And why, if you call yourself "Legend", have I not heard anyone even mention you when the topic revolves around who the "big guns" are around here?

I never said I'd whoop Carse or Freydey, just want to play against them.

As for you, I'll publicly say that I'll ruin you, despite the fact that you've been playing this game online since what, 2007?

lol i got sick of seeing it on recent topics. you are a goof. stop wasting everyones time. I would destroy you.

"future B league champ" hahahaha yea more like future B league chump.

yea since 2007, that makes me a vet,with a championship and that makes you a noob, with a big mouth.

faggot

lol i got sick of seeing it on recent topics. you are a goof. stop wasting everyones time. I would destroy you.

"future B league champ" hahahaha yea more like future B league chump.

yea since 2007, that makes me a vet,with a championship and that makes you a noob, with a big mouth.

faggot

1) Again, why, if it is a waste of your time, are you still on here?

2) What have you done lately? Nobody cares what you did 6 years ago when gas was $2 a gallon.

3) Wow, an angry anti-gay slur. That's mature. No matter your record, you seem like a real winner buddy! That doesn't bother me, but it is an offensive term (at least here in the States) and crosses the line in a forum thread about a video game. But say what you want, you're behind a screen.

I am an admitted "noob", but I don't see why this thread went negative so quickly. Uncle Seth wanted to play some of the better/established players, and I didn't ever get the sense it was a disrespectful challenge or an attempt at bragging. The whole reason for playing people who have better skill sets or reputations is so that you learn and improve, regardless of whether you win the game or not.

Let's enjoy some NHL94 games, and leave the racist, homophobic and other unnecessary slurs to YouTube commenters. BTW Seth, I've only played GENS like twice and I am definitely not very good at it (yet... but I think I'm a decent SNES player), but I'd be happy to play you sometime. Add me on AIM; the1jasontaylor@hotmail.com.

Let's keep it fun and clean in here, shall we? =)

I am an admitted "noob", but I don't see why this thread went negative so quickly. Uncle Seth wanted to play some of the better/established players, and I didn't ever get the sense it was a disrespectful challenge or an attempt at bragging. The whole reason for playing people who have better skill sets or reputations is so that you learn and improve, regardless of whether you win the game or not.

Let's enjoy some NHL94 games, and leave the racist, homophobic and other unnecessary slurs to YouTube commenters. BTW Seth, I've only played GENS like twice and I am definitely not very good at it (yet... but I think I'm a decent SNES player), but I'd be happy to play you sometime. Add me on AIM; the1jasontaylor@hotmail.com.

Let's keep it fun and clean in here, shall we? =)

Thumbs up to a well written response. I'll add you and look forward to playing you anytime.

Well more a family man & not prone to lighting up a forum w/ gay slurs, but I kind of like the Canadian, in your face, yeah I said it, I don't like you, let's drop the gloves even over a video game style.

That said, the forum turned negative when Seth started ranting at a 14 yr old, and not even doing it all that well. I've got a 15 yr old son, and thank god he doesn't play this game, because getting my arse kicked by 3 teenagers would send me over the edge, although w/ tomkabs on vacation, I might be able to swallow that pill.

Hopefully, the swallow part doesn't get some of you Canadians to riled up.

I'm fairly neutral here though. I'm not anti-Seth. Don't want the racist tag on me :)

What are you so angry about? I'm just reporting the facts kid.

I'm always Detroit, that's no secret.

You picked the Sharks, just own up to that poor decision and stop looking for excuses. Even before the game, you were grumbling "I'm not feeling that well". Trying to set yourself up with a nice excuse just in case you lost. Then before the Chicago game, you said "I've never used Chicago before". That had me laughing, but I didn't say anything at the time.

PS, as you've figured out, you're chances of beating me are better when you switch teams each game. You get really stale and predictable when you're the same team more than once (exception Van).

I'm ready for our next best of 7.

Dscion, I'd love to play you in a best of 7 too, you're a good match.

Do you not remember what happened? I told you I was not feeling well so we played 2 games to see if i was good or not... I asked you if you thought Chicago was > Detroit because most people believe that. You told me Detroit was the better team so I told you I would try Chicago as I havent really use them (Maybe once or twice)

After that we played another exhibition... Then I told you I was ready to resume our series

I won game 2 with Montreal 9-3, Game 3 with Dallas 5-3 then Game 4 with NYR 7-3.

The games werent even close except game 3... Knowing I would crush you with a good team I tried San Jose and Edmonton.

Game 7 I planned to pick a good team so there was no chance of me losing.. So I picked MTL and won 10-4..

How do I get stale and predictable when I beat you in 5 with Buffalo and could have won this one in 5 too?

You can be ready for the next best of 7, but when you are the best team in the game 100% of the time, and I'm not even a top 10 team for 3/4 of the games and I still win, you arent going to win if I decide to get serious.

I'm not pro or anti anyone, I've enjoyed my interaction with pretty much everyone on the site. And I like competitiveness as much as the next guy.

I'm just saying let's keep the language clean and friendly-like. Except for the Turret's Syndrome I apparently developed when trying out the GENS rom for the first time this past weekend. =)

BTW, LOVE the Spider-Man pic Kupuck.

Brutus, it's your opinion that I as you say "turned the thread negative", but PB and I enjoy s**t talking to each other. If you reread the thread you will find that it is PB and whoever that other guy is that come at me with the childish name calling/personal attacks.

"f*cking moron" (Plabax)

"Pussy" & "Faggot" (the other guy who chimed in).

Just sticking to the facts here.

And there's no such thing as "fairly neutral", either you are or you're not. When you point fingers, you are no longer neutral.

lol what a stupid thread. waste of time. call someone out if you want, just do it privately. no one cares and you sound like a pussy. carse and frey would rapon you.

ggs

+1 unclesux is too cocky

By neutral, I'd mean, I don't care who wins between anybody else. I have no stake in anybody's game. I realize you love to draw your lines in the sand, but really, I caught the loudness of your thread the one day and figured I could highlight it and get some good entertainment out of it, which is most certainly has. If you turn into the greatest ever, I'd root for you and enjoy the chaos.

By opinion, I believe you didn't go as negative as calling someone a faggot. I get that. I simply wouldn't be surprised to have hostility in a thread where you were changing his name & arguing w/ him about all these ways you could win if he had only 2 buttons and the sun was coming up from the west on a full moon and you were Detroit but he was the ref..

I played Plabax, played Raph, played you. I lost most of those games. I've played more like I used to play lately since I've gotten more games back in and I've beat a lot of the guys I've played, but not the Raphs & Plabaxs, not even close, as it sounds like your games have not been., Given that, your bravado sounds more silly than the kid's retorts to your ALL CAP taunts. Also, Raph's defense is retarded.

That belongs in it's own thread, but as in Chuck Norris, should probably be mentioned somehow, someway in all threads.

By neutral, I'd mean, I don't care who wins between anybody else. I have no stake in anybody's game. I realize you love to draw your lines in the sand, but really, I caught the loudness of your thread the one day and figured I could highlight it and get some good entertainment out of it, which is most certainly has. If you turn into the greatest ever, I'd root for you and enjoy the chaos.

By opinion, I believe you didn't go as negative as calling someone a faggot. I get that. I simply wouldn't be surprised to have hostility in a thread where you were changing his name & arguing w/ him about all these ways you could win if he had only 2 buttons and the sun was coming up from the west on a full moon and you were Detroit but he was the ref..

I played Plabax, played Raph, played you. I lost most of those games. I've played more like I used to play lately since I've gotten more games back in and I've beat a lot of the guys I've played, but not the Raphs & Plabaxs, not even close, as it sounds like your games have not been., Given that, your bravado sounds more silly than the kid's retorts to your ALL CAP taunts. Also, Raph's defense is retarded.

That belongs in it's own thread, but as in Chuck Norris, should probably be mentioned somehow, someway in all threads.

player-three-has-joined-the-game.gif

About 20 minutes later and I think I've watch the flying jump kick to the back of the head 200 times.

That & the "I'd miss work to play my games" quote from the other day, are just instant classics.

You'd be wrong Brutus. I'm not claiming to be better than the handful of A level guys I've played, but I've won games against them.

I'll be in A come the Fall season, and you can monitor my record if you're that interested. There are a few B players IMO that belong in A next season too.

The Bulls beat the Heat, but noone is saying they belong in the same league as the Heat, minus Nate Robinson's momma, and after last night, even she's conceded.

I've technically won some games against top A league guys, but I don't go posting I beat them if I lost 5 of 6, 7 of 9, etc. I've re-read your post, and your definitely implying more meat to your lamp chops than your opponents did.

I'm going to start the Seth for C League Club. It has as much merit as half of this entertaining but silly thread.

i quite dont understand how this has become an "I want to challenge Frey & Carse to a best of 7" to a hilarious and straying from the point "I beat you now im A level" thread but its still an

entertaining but silly thread.

I enjoy that competition that the top players provide. Simple as that. By publicly challenging them, I figured it would increase the chances they'd accept the offer. Obviously the thread was a failure as I've yet to play them.

And I'm kind of bored with the thread (finally), hehe. But I will say that I feel I'm a hair or two away from being an elite player. Just my opinion, which I base on results from games played against a few other legitimately elite players.

I enjoy that competition that the top players provide. Simple as that. By publicly challenging them, I figured it would increase the chances they'd accept the offer. Obviously the thread was a failure as I've yet to play them.

And I'm kind of bored with the thread (finally), hehe. But I will say that I feel I'm a hair or two away from being an elite player. Just my opinion, which I base on results from games played against a few other legitimately elite players.

You are not a hair away lol.... Maybe another day you can say that. Are you basing your results on going 0-5 against Kingraph? Or going 1-7 against me? You also gotta keep in mind that you only use the best team in the game.. There's a chance you don't get them next classic and you'll be doomed.

You are not a hair away lol.... Maybe another day you can say that. Are you basing your results on going 0-5 against Kingraph? Or going 1-7 against me? You also gotta keep in mind that you only use the best team in the game.. There's a chance you don't get them next classic and you'll be doomed.

1-7 against you? Where are you getting these #'s from, lol. We just had a best of 7 that went 7 games. And before that, we split a couple practice games. Oh, Plabax, you are too much.

You're correct that I use arguably the best team in the game. Although not everyone's "best team" is the same. Yours' is Van. Lots of other ppl play their best w/Chi-town. It remains to be seen how well I'll do without using Det. But I'm confident.

Edited by Uncle Seth

1-7 against you? Where are you getting these #'s from, lol. We just had a best of 7 that went 7 games. And before that, we split a couple practice games. Oh, Plabax, you are too much.

You're correct that I use arguably the best team in the game. Although not everyone's "best team" is the same. Yours' is Van. Lots of other ppl play their best w/Chi-town. It remains to be seen how well I'll do without using Det. But I'm confident.

Why are you so confident? I have the chat log of you admitting that I whooped you in the best of 7.

You are on the same level as dickon and you are saying you are a hair away from becoming an elite player :D

Keep the jokes coming man

yup... i knew the fag comment would offend "certain" dudes...its incredible how i figured which ones..haha

wait...well i guess its not that incredible....lolz

aunt seth, good luck on your b league conquest... im sure that would be an even less interesting thread then this one was....

dumb ass.