NHL'94 Forums

A good find

Checked out some garage sales on the weekend and found a Sega system with 8 six button controllers and one of them is wireless ,5 three button controllers,a 4 player adapter,nhl93,nhl94,nhl95 and about 25 other games for 25$ !!!!!!!!!!!!

I recently just purchased the adapter for the pc and had to order a 6 button controller off of eBay for 25$ and it wasn't in very good shape.

They have replicas for 9$ but the reviews are hurrendous

Anyways,was a good find.

Dude, that is a clutch discovery. I was thrilled to replace my old (original) Genesis with beat to hell inputs and the RF adapter I needed to bend and flex every time I wanted to play with the last version of Genesis they introduced, 2 controllers (one 3 and one 6 button) and a handful of games including '94 which I'd lost for $50 on ebay.

Good work!

Thank you sir ,and I also stopped at a thrift shop n found 3 rf multi adapters that work with Sega,snes and nes still in the box,I will start the bidding for all this stuff at 100$ lol

Edited by hokkeefan