NHL'94 Forums

SNES A - kingraph doesn't take over Buffalo

halifax

I know I'm a little behind but I think it's kinda crappy that I don't even get the courtesy of a warning.

If you're replacing me in SNES then I'm gonna have to drop out of gens... I definitely cared a lot more about SNES and this kind of kills my motivation for gens.

I know I'm a little behind but I think it's kinda crappy that I don't even get the courtesy of a warning.

If you're replacing me in SNES then I'm gonna have to drop out of gens... I definitely cared a lot more about SNES and this kind of kills my motivation for gens.

bud....id be more than happy to put you back in if you want.

Just note that kingraph went undefeated in SNES A Spring'13

you'll go down as the greatest of all time.

Greatest slacker maybe. You had the team for 30 minutes and didn't play a single game!

But for real, I'll be around tonight for some games. Friday evening too and Sunday as well.

whats up with carse n bo,no offense to these guys but just replace them in every lg ,they pop in for 2 days a month and it really sucks,only way they will learn is if there booted and maybe they will start actually playing games nex t time

whats up with carse n bo,no offense to these guys but just replace them in every lg ,they pop in for 2 days a month and it really sucks,only way they will learn is if there booted and maybe they will start actually playing games nex t time

Its the Pens fault. Now only if they can get rid of the Senators fast right bo, right carse

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 53 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online