NHL'94 Forums

Gens B1 NYR Pearate lookink for Etownbio, Zepelin55 and Uncle Seth

PixelDragon

I'm lookin for those two as well. Never seen them on once....

Also, RoBro, when you are online and available please respond to my AIM messages or change your status to away....

Edited by dcicon5148

I'm lookin for those two as well. Never seen them on once....

Also, RoBro, when you are online and available please respond to my AIM messages or change your status to away....

apologies for any AIM screwups, but we already played so it's kind of a moot point.

I am looking for Zepplin and Adventino and Peaches (Quebec, Detroit and Washington)

Have reached out multiple times. No response and I am on the fringe of the playoffs.

Saw Uncle Seth (Det) this morning...he's in the middle of moving, so hasn't been as active recently. You should be able to catch him though...he responds.

PM kylewat on the forums (he's Zeppelin55) to schedule your games. He seemed to respond quickly to that (lots of guys get an email notification of a message)

Not sure whats up with Peaches...he did play 36 games and then vanished! Gonna reach out to him too. GL! Hope you make the playoffs!