NHL'94 Forums

Top 5 slackers in NHL94 leagues

I think its time to start this thread and to update this every month,this is a list you don't want to be on and its the easiest list to get off of with a little effort!! I will start this off.......

1-snoboarder3211(carse)is left in lgs cause everyone wants to beat 1 of the best all time players but he should be booted like everyone else)
2-Boknowsnhl94(he occasionally puts up an effort but not nearly enough).
3-

Edited by hokkeefan

is this the thread for the worst spelling, grammar, punctuation and conceptualization?

Top 5 people who hate hokkeefan:

1. Hokkeefan's liver

4. Nobody else cares or listens to him.

ouch lol,well im not attckin you but you are 1 of the worst fking slackers around here that helps kill interest in lgs and after almost 4000 postings you think someone would listen lol ,only the slackers b***h back.Thats the whole point to threads like these ,is to get you fn useless shits to reply

SNES A Spring 2013:

bopwns_zps5945a173.png

GENS A Spring 2013 (Same time, deadline night):

hokkeeisgay_zps5e60d4a1.png

do you see what I see... oh that's right I was the 2nd player in SNES A to finish all 40 games.

And Hokkee, the great and totally non-slacker, has only played 37 games in GENS A.

That's right... BO COMPLETED ALL 40 GAMES IN SNES A WHILE HOKKEE HAS ONLY PLAYED 37 IN GENS A.

Hokkee = Certified SlackAssBumâ„¢