NHL'94 Forums

Updates on All-Time User Standings/Records

PlabaxV2

This needs to be updated. I'm tired of seeing cheesy Comeback King in first and etc. This is something I like to look at but I only end up seeing Comeback King and Rammer.. Other cheesy B-level players lol. I have a .624 win pct with 2 losing seasons! If Pearate was my biggest challenge in all my leagues then you might as well put me at the top... :girl:

Yaa... I have thought the same thing about people with 1 season staying on top. I think the reasonable thing to do would be only show players with something like 100+ games played.

Edited by Wittgenstein

GENS B - 30-10 - Averaging 6.7 goals, good

GENS C - 28-20 - Averaging 4 goals, not the best

SNES C - 35-5 - Averaging 7.12 goals :P

If only my good seasons were taken, I would be 96-24 and I still wouldnt be first in ANY category!

This includes averaging 6.75 GPG against A players, breaking a SNES goals record and scoring 273 goals in GENS B.. So lame lol cut Comeback King, theval, Wags.. All that cheap crap

I'll try to figure out something. It was worse before, there's one guy who went 27-2 I think. I filtered him out by making a minimum of 40 GP. I might bump it up to 80 (2 full seasons).

I'll try to figure out something. It was worse before, there's one guy who went 27-2 I think. I filtered him out by making a minimum of 40 GP. I might bump it up to 80 (2 full seasons).

I think 80 works bud. Although Wags is at 221...maybe bump it to 222.

Can there be a filter that only takes your best A seasons with min of 3 seasons and twams not in the top 5 plus every game is playedon the road. Without the road bias too, and if tou can include only games played at night and sober thatd be great thanks

Please add a filter for games I played with my feet.

It'd be cool for the user standing to have columns for "overall", then "SNES A", "SNES B", "SNES C", "GENS A"..etc. No need to filter anything out. Unless it's my one abysmal season in Snes-C when I mopped up for somebody's else who couldn't bear another minute with the New York Rangers (can't blame him there), then we can filter that out.

Another idea would be to click on a coach's name and it'd show past game results (with links to box scores, when applicable), beyond the current (or selected) season.