NHL'94 Forums

any interest in a shootout tourney?

not lookin for a 2 week long contest but a quick 1,2 or 3 night event.

lets get a few sign ups, make random brackets, best of 3, winner moves on.

teams??? idk... west vs west or any team of ur choosing

some rules should be: a player can only be assigned one slot if u edit ur lines. and manual goalie obv. the 2 game home advantage should be determined randomly by an unbiased 3rd party.

just some ideas to get the discussion going. i dont really wanna run this but i can help with the format.

chime in with ur ideas and we'll set a time frame when this starts shaping up

open to anyone and everyone, just dont say IN if your not gunna be around cuz ur gunna get skipped

Y8afxdQ.gif

up for grabs: RrisBaM.png

Edited by JayLighter420

sweet. im thinkin, keep sing ups open today, then start this party monday with a 2 night time limit to play each match up? is that enough time ya think?

i'll post the draw outcome tomorrow and ur first match should be completed by 11:59pm (Pacific Daylight Time) Tuesday.

we should probably post scheduling attempts to help determine who gets skipped if someone doesn't show up for a match. That said I think a 1 night extension could be granted upon request as I rather not see anyone get skipped or get a bye. altho requests must be made before the deadline.

also im thinkin a re-draw after each round may be in order. Winners names will be assigned a number then via a random number generator matches for the new round will be made. incase of an odd number of players, the player whose number did not get drawn will get the bye

Edited by JayLighter420