NHL'94 Forums

NHL 94 wad for wii?

Hello, saintsfan2500 is back after 1 month of absence and right now im looking to see if anyone has a NHL94.wad file i can download. I tried looking for one and i found a post on the forum about it but the mediafire link expired so i am still looking. If anyone can find one particularly for the SNES then i will thank you in advance! I have the Homebrew Channel and MMM (Multi Mod Manager) that installs wads already so i don't need WAD manager.

-Thanks
saintsfan2500

If you have the Homebrew channel you could use the SNES9x and/or Genesis Plus emulators and load the ROMs onto your SD Card. That's what I have set up. Unless there's some specific reason you want the WAD file.

If you have the Homebrew channel you could use the SNES9x and/or Genesis Plus emulators and load the ROMs onto your SD Card. That's what I have set up. Unless there's some specific reason you want the WAD file.

Id rather use a WAD file because i can access the game quicker and i don't really like how the GENS Plus and SNES 9XGX emulators work in terms of save states, cheats, etc. And it would look super cool to have a NHL94 icon on my Wii menu.

Edited by saintsfan2500

Oh yeah I guess having an icon would be pretty nifty. I don't have a clue about that, but if you figure it out let me know!

i think i found a way to make one i just need to test it first

• 11 months later...

I wish. Unfortunately I doubt there would ever be enough interest generated for someone to make that happen.

Edit: Here's some forum from 2010 talking about it http://forum.wiibrew.org/read.php?24,50091,50097

Edited by Bo Knows NHL94

Is there any info about how to set up a gens emulator on wii? Wud love to play the custom roms on there

Is there any info about how to set up a gens emulator on wii? Wud love to play the custom roms on there

You need to have an SD card, a way to put data on the SD card (my laptop had an SD card slot) and you need to install the Homebrew Channel. You'll have to use Google there. I installed my Homebrew Channel years ago, and I have no idea how to do it now.

Once you have the Homebrew Channel, then you can download emulators and run them through the Homebrew Channel. From there it works just like loading a ROM on Gens.

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/List_of_homebrew_emulators

• 1 year later...

Ive found a good class 10 sdhc card runs the games smoother than a normal low class sd card.. also.. I thought the emulators run just as good, mabee even better than the virtual console :)