NHL'94 Forums

Sorry For Not Playing

PlabaxV2

Sorry we haven't played. Icestorm seems to be very impatient

I don't show up for 20 minutes then he goes out.... Then he tells me I didn't reply to his PM he sent in the morning. He didn't even send me a PM, then he tells me he accidentally mixed up this "PM" with one he sent 6 DAYS AGO. How is this possible?

Anyway, we should get them in by the end of this week since I'm off school Thursday. The catch is how do I plan the time to be wrong so I can catch Ice at the right time? :D

Lol i'm here dude, waited for 20 min, then went out for a bit. Can play now but you have bed time. Thursday night 8-10 works for me.

#noonecares

I have to let them know why we aren't playing. I would be pretty mad if the series was simmed, since that's what you are aiming for.

You keep refusing to play me (3 or 4 times now). I don't know what your problem is to be honest lol you agreed to play Saturday/Sunday and then you weren't even available for a single second.

We could have played 2 weeks ago when we were both available but you told me you didn't want to face Carse/Freydey's classic stall tactics, so here we are...

No refusal last night, just bed time curfew apparently.

No refusal last wednesday night, just 'i'm going to superman in 2 hours' excuse lol see ya tmrrw night

lol stall tactics

Lol best part is he withdrew from SNES playoffs because of lack if free time, but has ALL THIS rime to ask me to play. Weird hiw thst works.

Man i miss this kinda drama

No refusal last night, just bed time curfew apparently.

No refusal last wednesday night, just 'i'm going to superman in 2 hours' excuse lol see ya tmrrw night

Wow. Icestorm's title should be Tony Twist or Roald Dahl. He has old man memory and it causes him to make up stories and twist things around.

You refused 2 weeks ago (Carse/Freydey Stall Tactics), you refused Saturday (the day you said you would play), you refused Sunday (ANOTHER day you said you would play), you refused Monday (Did not want to miss 10 minutes of Bruins/Hawks game)

And there is a difference between maybe and being sure. One of those times I said MAYBE and the other time you asked me less than an hour before you wanted to play.

The times you have refused :

2 Weeks Ago ( "Lets knock them out on the weekend")

Saturday ("Wtga nt during game")

Sunday ("Wtga dude father's day")

Monday ("Wtga nt during game" - Except you would have only missed 10-15 mins of the first period!)

Why are you scheduling for the weekend if you can't even be available for 1 SECOND.

There have been 2 times where we could have played and you told me no.

No refusal last wednesday night, just 'i'm going to superman in 2 hours' excuse lol see ya tmrrw night - If I was going to a movie in 2 hours then I would have time to play a series.. What really happened is that I replied to you as soon as I got home and we confirmed at 4PM that we would play on Saturday because I was going to Superman for 9..

And then yesterday - You left because I never replied to your "PM" that morning. Then you said you forgot that you never sent a PM.

Lol best part is he withdrew from SNES playoffs because of lack if free time, but has ALL THIS rime to ask me to play. Weird hiw thst works.

Man i miss this kinda drama

It appears that drama seems to follow plaxax all over the place......