NHL'94 Forums

Did anyone else see trudatman crying?

PlabaxV2

does somebody keep pointing out that "Genesis" is the punchline? rewrite the joke and make that person the punchline.

I love Genesissies because they help me to feel intelligent, articulate and well mannered.

does somebody keep pointing out that "Genesis" is the punchline? rewrite the joke and make that person the punchline. I love Genesissies because they help me to feel intelligent, articulate and well mannered.

Genesis: The system that has Smoz.. Everything to make GENS 94 the best, so good that trudatman wacks off to smoz

SNES : The system with.... I dunno, people asking how to enable penalties?? lololol

I'm impressed by your inability to differentiate between whack and wack. it's clear that you belong with the "cool" kids. the smart folks are embarrassed for and by you, but have a good laugh while you still have your last few brain cells.

who has it for Smoz? it seems to me that you associate this place and its inhabitants with a bodily pleasure beyond your thumbs and mind.

"how do you enable penalties?" really? I'm sorry we don't have your required level of twelve-year-old drama.

I'm impressed by your inability to differentiate between whack and wack. it's clear that you belong with the "cool" kids. the smart folks are embarrassed for and by you, but have a good laugh while you still have your last few brain cells.

who has it for Smoz? it seems to me that you associate this place and its inhabitants with a bodily pleasure beyond your thumbs and mind.

"how do you enable penalties?" really? I'm sorry we don't have your required level of twelve-year-old drama.

The first sentence is a troll attempt lololol, the Bruins loss really got you off your game. Better luck next time!

was that the point of all of this? you are like the eight-year-old girl that follows a boy around saying how much she hates him and doesn't want to be near him. "good luck," then? does your country have pots and kettles?

was that the point of all of this? you are like the eight-year-old girl that follows a boy around saying how much she hates him and doesn't want to be near him. "good luck," then? does your country have pots and kettles?

In Africa there's nothing, just 94.

Edited by PlabaxV2

Ipod refresh fail

no worries. you Genesis guys are used to fails.