NHL'94 Forums

JAN Kelley Marketing - NHL'94 Tournament

kingraph

hmm... I wonder if doing a bunch of lines in the sixteen-bit locker room really helps. I assume you'd need to crush them up to 64-bit granules.

I just told my family we are moving to Canada so Daddy can get a cool new job @ a really awesome ad company.

When further ?'d about my job title, I told them I would be working with Emerson & Bassen in the Checking Department. They looked at me all confused, but accepted their plane tickets none the less!!!

WAHOO!!!

Thought we'd share our "corporate" NHL '94 video with fellow enthusiasts!!

Of course, would love to hear any comments and (...now it's gettin' shameless), feel free to share!

And, yes, this site has become a popular bookmark here in the office -- especially when we're drafting our teams!

Hope you guys like.

LOL! Thanks NHL94King and trudatman (especially for pointing me to the correct thread..) We've got quite the league going on here...lots of people vying for expansion franchises!

Everyone find the whole thing pretty funny -- and the amount of polish and organization that goes into this league borders on ridiculous! We're almost into our Season 2 playoffs - so, things are about to ramp up!

(Not sure my Blues, sporting a dismal 7-6 record are gonna make to the big dance!)

Thanks again!

can we get these three threads merged into the earliest one?

edit: thank you.

Edited by trudatman

LOL! Thanks NHL94King and trudatman (especially for pointing me to the correct thread..) We've got quite the league going on here...lots of people vying for expansion franchises!

Everyone find the whole thing pretty funny -- and the amount of polish and organization that goes into this league borders on ridiculous! We're almost into our Season 2 playoffs - so, things are about to ramp up!

(Not sure my Blues, sporting a dismal 7-6 record are gonna make to the big dance!)

Thanks again!

Awesome! I know I'm officially envious of you guys. Welcome to the forums!

And if anyone wants to practice against some of our online players, get an AIM screenname and let us know! You'll be winning your tournaments in no time!

Thanks again!

There's no question we are envious. It's awesome what you guys are doing. I think half of us will have resumes into you by next week, the rest by the end of the summer.

It could be the first time I get a job after putting on my resume that I have NHL'94 skills. The first 109 attempts have not worked for me.

do Canadan laws cover equal protection for SNES players? I feel that the only reason I wasn't hired is because of affirmative action policies encouraging jobs going to less qualified Genesissies. I've called a lawyer aboot it.

Thought we'd share our "corporate" NHL '94 video with fellow enthusiasts!!

Of course, would love to hear any comments and (...now it's gettin' shameless), feel free to share!

And, yes, this site has become a popular bookmark here in the office -- especially when we're drafting our teams!

Hope you guys like.

Hahaha. THE single greatest post there has ever been on this site

Sweet- marketing firm that helps make general public insecure & want things they don't need & attach fantasies to products (see walter benjamin & guy debord) ... but cool graphic designers and tourney. More power to you #someonehastodoitanyways

• 1 month later...

Amazing

I noticed that at 1:14 there are a couple clips from my NHL94 highlight video #2 :)

Ah yes. Much apologies for being a little loose with the user permissions! Given the nature of our content, we hoped that this negligence would be overlooked, nay, celebrated by the video's original owner!!

• 3 months later...

I was looking at #nhl94 pics on Instagram and saw this pic. Looks like these guys made some pretty awesome championship banners!

So I'm not the only one who does that?