NHL'94 Forums

Congratulations Uncle Seth, 2013 Classic B League Champion

Uncle Seth

Sure, you can look at the Playoffs page and see that there in fact wasn't even a finals played. Dscion & Jaylighter420 haven't played a single game of their series, which could have started after June 16th. However, if they did play it out, Dscion would win (no offense JL). Then Uncle Seth would sweep Dscion in a hard fought series, with Mogilny being held to less than half of the points-per-game he had in the reg season. Next, Uncle Seth would play Minpin in the B1-B2 finals. That is where Seth wins the series 4-1 Minpin, but with most games decided by a goal or two. Congrats to Seth for taking the crown and to runner-up Minpin.

Edited by Uncle Seth

That's pretty ballsy to come out with this, also Mogilny racked up 13 points in 4 games against you in the regular season.... Don't Let Your Mouth Write A Check That Your Ass Can't Cash

Edited by dcicon5148

That's pretty ballsy to come out with this, also Mogilny racked up 13 points in 4 games against you in the regular season.... Don't Let Your Mouth Write A Check That Your Ass Can't Cash

Yeah you're right man. I was pulling for uncle to win before but now I'd rather you beat uncle if you end up beating jay. You may be a dbag but at least you don't have an uncle style false cheese ego

Yeah you're right man. I was pulling for uncle to win before but now I'd rather you beat uncle if you end up beating jay. You may be a dbag but at least you don't have an uncle style false cheese ego

Yeah.. and what is DScion?? Lol maybe those beatings I gave Seth with Buffalo has messed him up :S

Bring it kid. You've been slacking because it's in your best interest. Let's do a best of 7. I'll even give you a 2-0 series lead. I could give two F's who is pulling for who or what anyone in here thinks. I'm the best in B this season and I'll pound you Dscion. I've been waiting over two weeks for you 2 to play your series. You held me up and Minpin, while you do who knows what. You don't contact anyone like Raph or Chaos about this, just let it die seemingly unnoticed? And me calling you out on that is ballsy? Haha. You and that other clown still stuck in your unstarted series don't even belong in GDL if you don't complete a playoff series that like EVERYONE else does.

Edited by Uncle Seth

Bring it kid. You've been slacking because it's in your best interest. Let's do a best of 7. I'll even give you a 2-0 series lead. I could give two F's who is pulling for who or what anyone in here thinks. I'm the best in B this season and I'll pound you Dscion. I've been waiting over two weeks for you 2 to play your series. You held me up and Minpin, while you do who knows what. You don't contact anyone like Raph or Chaos about this, just let it die seemingly unnoticed? And me calling you out on that is ballsy? Haha. You and that other clown still stuck in your unstarted series don't even belong in GDL if you don't complete a playoff series that like EVERYONE else does.

Lol it's ballsy becuz you crowned yourself the GENS B champion when it's not over yet. You gotta wait and relax

I've been as patient as I can. So has Minpin. We were just sitting here for weeks with our thumbs up our asses. I have nothing against Dscion & JL as people, but as players in a league, it's just a dick move (aka inconsiderate) to not make the effort to get a single game in. So my frustration with this situation led to my rant. If this was an A division or GDL, people would be throwing hissy-fits left & right. But no matter the level, we all put our time in and most of us don't like seeing a season end like that.

And Plabber, my signature below has been pretty much the same since I joined the league. I just took out the word "future".

Edited by Uncle Seth

you cant talk about GDL :)

You told me I should have taken Eklund with the 7th pick in the draft and that you would take Sweeney 5th overall :D

Then you dropped the waitlist. Anyway, they are making some sort of effort so just wait

lol, I have never seen anyone put a championship in their signature when the season isn't over. JL and I have been trying to work out a time to play. You really need to chill out, obviously being a noob you don't realize that sometimes it takes time to work out schedules with work, holidays and family life. The summer is the time of least availability since I started in 2009 so just relax regardless who you play.......

I had put the odds for Dickon/Dickoff at 3-2 & for Aunt Seth at 4-1 in the B1 odds post (trolled by Plabax).

Aunt Seth has been tirelessly exhibing away while Dcicon was being a dickoff w/ JL, so I'd probably flip those odds if I were writing the post today.

Perhaps Dickon was secretly practicing against a Seth-clone in hopes of the art of ambush.

We should know in the next few months, if the previous flight delays are any indication of when this series comes to an end.

For those die-hard haters, this has to be hell. Root for Dickon to shut Aunt Seth up, or pray the Seth Lord knocks dick off.

Personally, I'm for a Seth sweep because watching THAT train wreck ensue WITH the dicktrashing all the way down might be harder to watch than Nancy & Tanya whacking knees & all that crying drama that lasted for years.

Edited by Brutus

I've been as patient as I can. So has Minpin. We were just sitting here for weeks with our thumbs up our asses. I have nothing against Dscion & JL as people, but as players in a league, it's just a dick move (aka inconsiderate) to not make the effort to get a single game in. So my frustration with this situation led to my rant. If this was an A division or GDL, people would be throwing hissy-fits left & right. But no matter the level, we all put our time in and most of us don't like seeing a season end like that.

And Plabber, my signature below has been pretty much the same since I joined the league. I just took out the word "future".

LOL, I can assure you my thumb has been nowhere near my ass these past couple weeks, been playing xbox to bide my time.

It's also an honor to know that our series will go to at least 5

Oh wait!! I've changed my rooting preference on this hot topic!!!

I'm rooting for a desync in the middle of period 2 in Game 1, regardless of who is winning, it would be AIM messaging INSTANT GOLD!

OMG....please hamachi, you've f-d me so many times, I'm bound to have some coin with you. Please, please, please.

LET THE MAYHEM ENSUE!!!!

Any update on dcicon vs seth series? I've seen seth on a few times, and I know his controller busted last night, but it'd be nice to have you guys set up a time to play. Only two series left in classic!

- Borrowing the brother's controller adapter today while I wait for a new one to arrive.

- Yes, we should set up a couple of specific time slots/days that we're both available.

- I can make myself available from 8:30-10:30 EST on the following nights over the course of the next 5-6 days.

Fri, Sat, Tue,. Wed. Also, Sat/Sunday during the afternoon/early evening (2pm-6pm)

Oh, and possibly tonight as well.

Edited by Uncle Seth