NHL'94 Forums

New business venture

halifax

In light of the recent JAN Kelley '94 tournament, Kingraph has proposed starting a company and having a '94

tournament to kick it off...help is needed to determine how we generate revenue and we need employees. who's in?

kingraph - CEO (chief excellent officer)

orangeblack - CFO (chief fantastic officer)

halifax. - Janitorial supervisor

Oilers 442 -Director of social media

Carse - Guy who looks after salaries - (except that he needs approval through orangeblack)

Trudatman - consultant

Bob Kudelski - Real estate and project development division (commission based position)

Wittgenstein and Houly - Entertainment Advisors

Smoz - Sales consultant

MrDerp - Customer Service Exchange/Refunds

Hokkeefan - Rehabilitation co-ordinator

Plabax - Assistant to the manager

consultant.

Few montgs ago, me & houly had an elaborate plan to start a strip club- & we had a job/role for all the 94 members. So... if you're not sure what type of company to start, that is an option. (I'll try to remember all the jobs & post later- houly was the owner, though & I know halifax wasn't willing to be a part of it bc he's too clean cut to be a part of that type of endeavor)

Edited by Wittgenstein

A successful 94 business would have a big big store.

You have the new releases for $59.99 like Classic 94, GDL, Blitz for GENS, with some accessories like NOSE and EARE for $30.00. Smoz walks around the aisles and helps everyone, you have MrDerp trade offers, hokkee. It's fun :)

Then you have the SNES section in a corner. It contains Classic 94 for $9.99, NinetyFlow for $1.99 and maybe a beach ball accessory to go along with the goalies and some crickets to go along with the community.

SNES EDIT: You can't forget the MAGNETIC GOAL NET accessory!! No matter where you shoot the puck it will go straight to the GOAL POST.

* This message is not intended to hurt residents of Babyland* :)

Edited by PlabaxV2

I don't think eleven-year-olds can work in Canadia, so we dodged the proverbial bullet on that.

I don't think eleven-year-olds can work in Canadia, so we dodged the proverbial bullet on that.

I never even applied to work at this 94 business, I have a job anyway. :) It even provides solid high-speed internet that doesn't come and go like yours hehe :D

Guest goursie19

you have to be 14 to work in Canada. But that pesky Canadia has its own rules

This is great stuff...lots of positions have been filed already as I've noted in the first post.

Carse's job is easy so far since we have no revenue yet, our wages will remain the same for the time being.