NHL'94 Forums

Windows 8 SNES Editor Not Working!

I was very excited to receive my new laptop for my birthday, and was set on making a rom for the hockey league I play in. I downloaded the snes editor but it said that it wasn't working. It says component "TABCTL32.OCX" or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing, or invalid. It also said runtime error "339". Help me please!

google that file, download from a place you feel looks safe and put the file in the folder. I can't explain why it doesn't come with the program, but it doesn't. good luck with your project and be sure to share it with us.

google that file, download from a place you feel looks safe and put the file in the folder. I can't explain why it doesn't come with the program, but it doesn't. good luck with your project and be sure to share it with us.

The folder had the file, maybe I have to use my desktop the runs slow as a snail, because Windows 8 might not be supported.