NHL'94 Forums

Crazy ROM Ideas or any big project you want someone to do!

Ever wonder what would happen if a team of Blue People wearing pink played a team that looked like they were naked? Recommend it here! I can do as many ROMS you guys want me do! I am a 11 year old on summer vacation! I don't have any priorities! If you'd like I have included some of my work. My KHL rom is incomplete by the way. KHL has 1 khl team and 29 nhl teams.NHAHA13.bin

KHL 13.bin

get one ROM finished, learn to get it all right and then make such an offer. vacation will be over before you know it and ROMs can take a long time to complete. good luck!

get one ROM finished, learn to get it all right and then make such an offer. vacation will be over before you know it and ROMs can take a long time to complete. good luck!

You should know right? Didn't you make Ninety Flow?

and I'm still at it. should have the past season finalized soon (and a cartridge made). I found a few things I want to fix. I will probably have one ready near the start of next season, too.

When I do use SNES I play ninety flow. It's an amazing game you made. Just one recomendation, put a player star under the controlled player for easier play

there are other places for that discussion and I've certainly seen that comment before. read the Ninety Flow threads for more on all of that. and of course you are free to hit me with any and all comments.

did you make yourself the star of your team in your ROM? when I first got into hacking this fine game, it was so I could put myself in the place of one of the scrubbier Rangers. I figured I'd need to replace a guy with the same length name. then I found that I could do MUCH more with relative ease and I haven't stopped working on my ideal ROM, yet. I did, however, give up on keeping myself "in the game." I will try your ROM when you have in "done." keep at it!

there are other places for that discussion and I've certainly seen that comment before. read the Ninety Flow threads for more on all of that. and of course you are free to hit me with any and all comments.

did you make yourself the star of your team in your ROM? when I first got into hacking this fine game, it was so I could put myself in the place of one of the scrubbier Rangers. I figured I'd need to replace a guy with the same length name. then I found that I could do MUCH more with relative ease and I haven't stopped working on my ideal ROM, yet. I did, however, give up on keeping myself "in the game." I will try your ROM when you have in "done." keep at it!

Yeah it would be an honor to have you try my rom! It will be done soon, preferably by Wednesday! I actually am logged into a daily presentation at 12:30 on Wednesday at my summer camp! They want more computers kids showing their work.

Check back on this tonight TruDatMan, I'll have it done! :)

Wait, no check my other topic, I'll have the rom done!

How about an inline hockey rom?

4 on 4

No blue lines

2 periods

4 guys on bench for line changes

No C button check, only holding and poke check.

No icing

Edited by jackandjose

idea for a gens 2v2 rom:

• Max stats for all players
  • No goalie crease or goalie stoppage whistles
  • No icing
Basically 2v2 on roids with unteatherd goalie control and no fun squashing whistles

:money:

So basically roaming goalies and 2 on 2

I was watching some archival Stanley Cup footage on NHL Network and it was pretty cool.

Got me thinking about a ROM with nothing but Stanley Cup Winners. I know Slapshot67 did a ROM with the greatest teams of all time (http://www.slapshot67.com/nhl94/gt.html), but I would love to create a new ROM based on the Blitz / Survivor .BIN with weight bug fix and Y-button goalie control. The other difference will be that this will have nothing but Stanley Cup Champions (no international teams).

I started making a list, and decided not to include two of the same team from any era. For example, I wouldn’t include both the '77 and '78 Canadiens because it's too redundant. However, I’d probably include both the ‘56 team with Richard and Beliveau and the ‘77 team that was statistically exceptional and arguably the single greatest pro hockey team of all time.

Here's my preliminary list...

'55 Red Wings

'56 Canadiens

'61 Blackhawks

'63 Maple Leafs

'72 Bruins

'75 Flyers

'77 Canadiens

'82 Islanders

'84 Oilers

'89 Flames

'92 Penguins

'94 Rangers

‘97 Red Wings

'99 Stars

‘01 Avalanche

'03 Devils

‘13 Blackhawks

If anyone’s wondering how I choose specific years when teams won several cups with the same players, my formula was basically to choose whichever team had the better regular season record. I also googled “best hockey teams of all time” when I started making the list. Feel free to suggest other teams.

Not sure about including the teams from the ‘50s and ‘60s because players were a lot lighter than modern days. might fudge the old-timer’s weight, to make things a bit more even. The real fun is having a bunch of really good players on your team and seeing a legend’s name pop up on the screen.

I got this idea a long time ago and wrote everything above. The problem is that to do this right would take quite a bit of homework. If anyone else is fired up, I encourage you to start putting this together. It would be a lot of fun to play.

Turn Shane Warne's Cricket into Wayne Brady's Cricket plz

I mean NHL 94/ NHL 93 Roms