NHL'94 Forums

GDL X Deadlines

kupuck19

As posted by Kingraph in the GDLX Start thread, first deadline is coming up this Sunday, July 14. Try to get 7 GP if possible to help keep the league at a healthy pace.

Try using the GDLX AIM Chatroom and forum to set up games, if you cannot get 7GP by the deadline please post here to avoid consideration for replacement.

Edit: Also, it is possible to send opponents private messages through the GDL page if you are looking for another way to contact coaches for games.

• Jul 14 - 7 GP First Deadline
  • Jul 21 - 14 GP
  • Jul 28 - 21 GP
  • Aug 4 - 28 GP
  • Aug 11 - 35 GP
  • Aug 18 - 42 GP
  • Aug 25 - 49 GP
  • Sep 1 - 56 GP (season over)

Those who have 0 GP come Saturday morning will be receiving PM's via forum from yours truly since Kingraph has allowed me to keep up on you guys. "Give'r!!!" - Halifax

Edited by kupuck19

And houly on vacation till August is bs,the guy has no life except 94,he probably sold his PC for crack

From Houly on AIM

P.K. HOULY
" hey bud ...you can post on 94.com for me this info: ill be back around july 25th. dont get me replaced cu i can play 56 gms in 3 days lol"

Im sure he wont have any problems catching up and finishing his season when he gets back in less than two weeks.

Great start guys! However, we have a few early slackers... :unhappy:

Week 1 deadline replacement risks (have not heard from these guys at all):

Carse - 0 GP
BoKnows - 0 GP

And Bo and cares are the worst slackers in 94

nahkahomo - 0 GP
HABS - 0GP

Zalex n habs should've been replaced cause they were MIA months ago

Can you post on the forums or something to let us know when you will be playing???

Houly and kgman are both out on vacation this month and will pick up the slack when they return.

Guys who need to pick it up:

MrDerp - 3GP
Zalex - 4 GP
Eggink - 4GP
IceStorm - 5GP

Thanks to everyone else for blasting out their games! And thanks kupuck for hounding folks down!

Keep it up! See someone online that's behind the checkpoint try to get games with 'em, 14 GP by this Sunday July 21st. Those behind the 7GP from last week will get poked with PM's again Friday just like last week.

Bump - today's the last day before the 14 GP deadline. I'll be around to help any coaches behind that need the games to catch up.

All in all things are going VERY WELL for having started GDL in the middle of July.

Only 3 Coaches have 0 GP (two of which are on vacation). Also, only a handful or so that are behind last weeks 7 GP. 14 Coaches (over half the league) is right on par with checkpoints.

Keep it up & GL everyone!

• Jul 14 - 7 GP
  • Jul 21 - 14 GP
  • Jul 28 - 21 GP This Sunday
  • Aug 4 - 28 GP
  • Aug 11 - 35 GP
  • Aug 18 - 42 GP
  • Aug 25 - 49 GP

15 players have already met their week 3 deadline, anyone with under 14 GP on Friday will get poked by PM.

what time will you be available tomorrow?
I am on graveyard shift cause of this damn heat wave on west coast .
I was watching the waterbombers on a forest fire about 8 km away from where I was working on top of a mountain yesterday.
Was getting ready to bail and jump in pick up and head back to town hehe.
I will be available from 5 pm eastern to 9 pm eastern.

From Houly on AIM

P.K. HOULY
" hey bud ...you can post on 94.com for me this info: ill be back around july 25th. dont get me replaced cu i can play 56 gms in 3 days lol"

Im sure he wont have any problems catching up and finishing his season when he gets back in less than two weeks.

Any word from Houly? I don't doubt that he'll get his games done when he returns.

Any word from Houly? I don't doubt that he'll get his games done when he returns.

His aim msg says he'll be back tomorrow

I'll be on tonight to knock out some ga, after 830 est

ok dcicon oh I mean carse oh I mean icestorm,always say your going to play then disappear

Hehe paying u back for all those 5 minute piss and smoke breaks which you never returned from.

• Jul 14 - 7 GP
  • Jul 21 - 14 GP
  • Jul 28 - 21 GP
  • Aug 4 - 28 GP
  • Aug 11 - 35 GP
  • Aug 18 - 42 GP
  • Aug 25 - 49 GP

Looking good, already 11 up to this weeks check point but losing a bit of momentum from last week.

Houly has returned and already banged out 6 games.

Many props to brutus who has taken over MTL wasting no time to catch up playing 32 games out the gate.

Derp, KG, Carse, Min, and Asstorm - lets try to get caught up this weekend guys. Getting caught a little behind - a bit concerned.

Bumps will go into PM boxes tomorrow for those with under 21 GP like the past Fridays.

GaLuque Have Fun everyone!

kupuckafuror is lost somewhere in the mountains, so I'll give the update:

We just passed the 28 game checkpoint and the most of the league is still on point! We're at an average of 32 games played per coach.

• Jul 14 - 7 GP
  • Jul 21 - 14 GP
  • Jul 28 - 21 GP
  • Aug 4 - 28 GP
  • Aug 11 - 35 GP
  • Aug 18 - 42 GP
  • Aug 25 - 49 GP

Coaches who are significantly behind:

MrDerp - 9GP, will be replaced on Wednesday, just waiting to hear back from Begley. If not, Niuhuskie224 will be in.

kgman - 15GP, returned from vacay and already blasted out 15 games! Welcome back!

Carse - 18GP, will be replaced on Wednesday.

minpind - 21GP, will be catching up games this week, as well as finishing his classic finals vs seth.

eggink -22GP, back from vacation, will be catching up

Shout out to Houly, who returned last week and played 36 games! Awesome.

35 game checkpoint coming up this weekend. This is usually where it starts getting a little harder to get your games played. Start scheduling early!

Btw, if we all finish our 56 games early, we can start the playoffs. Stop slacking!

• Jul 14 - 7 GP
  • Jul 21 - 14 GP
  • Jul 28 - 21 GP
  • Aug 4 - 28 GP
  • Aug 11 - 35 GP This Sunday 8/11
  • Aug 18 - 42 GP
  • Aug 25 - 49 GP

League is on a very awesome pace right now. Only one coach is behind last weeks checkpoint for 28GP. 13 Coaches have already met this weeks 35 GP checkpoint, meaning that 11 coaches will hopefully be finding time to login to AIM this weekend to play some games.

GL and have fun erreybobby!