NHL'94 Forums

NHL94.com In The News Archive

kingraph

Last update: 10/30/18

The following is a list of of websites/articles (outside of forums and comments) that link to nhl94.com, not just mention it. If you come across an article that's not here, post it and I'll add it to the list.

Thanks for the heads up Mav, but the article doesn't directly link to nhl94.com.

But it does have Sean say:

“It’s about you and your buddy, at your house, having a few beers and talking smack,” said Ramjagsingh.

We will hear this OVER and OVER and OVER again...

well since the archive has both articles for NHL 14's 94 anniversary mode as well as articles on 94 and this site i thought that it kinda would apply. idk...

• 2 months later...

There's actually quite a few from SB Nation that I saw -- NY Rangers, Senators, Predators, Stars, & Devils. All updated in the original post.

Blues and islanders as well bud.....update this for the FB page bud?

• 9 months later...

I like this

Sports games took center stage in the 90s, with titles like NHL '94, NBA Jam, and Tecmo Super Bowl standing among the most popular games of the decade. Of course, sports games would become bigger, faster, and more realistic following the 90s... but they were never quite as fun again.

• 10 months later...

I like this

Sports games took center stage in the 90s, with titles like NHL '94, NBA Jam, and Tecmo Super Bowl standing among the most popular games of the decade. Of course, sports games would become bigger, faster, and more realistic following the 90s... but they were never quite as fun again.

It may be a year late, but I agree with this.

• 11 months later...

TSN's BarDown showing some love, covering someone's NHL94 simmed Sharks vs Penguins playoffs series with an updated ROM. Just who is this MikeyDigital guy??

http://www2.tsn.ca/bardown/Story.aspx?Who+will+win+the+Stanley+Cup%3F+This+NHL+94+simulation+of+the+series+gives+us+a+winner&id=581052

In other news, some of TSN still uses ASP.NET... #UrlGore

• 2 weeks later...