NHL'94 Forums

Paddle for NHL94

Hey guys I'm really new to computers , I just got this one which is my first , NHLPA 93 and NHL 94 were great memories with my kids , and I don't know what happened to my Sega Genesis system and want to play the game on here. I was wondering if it playable with paddles , I read that I could use an Xbox paddle but to tell you the truth I have no clue. Also I was wondering where to play this game and NHLPA 93 , Thank you gentlemen for any help.

you can play with controllers, but it will require a little bit of setup work. not much, so if you found your way here and managed to sign up and post, I'm sure you can handle it. you'll need a Super Nintendo (SNES) emulator. you'll need a controller like a USB SNES controller. you'll need to let the emulator know that you want to use that controller. you'll need some ROMs, which are computer copies of the cartridges. this site has lot of details about all of this stuff, so look around. welcome!

As long as you have a USB controller, you should be good. Check out the getting started guide at www.nhl94online.com. You can also download the SNES emulator and NHL'94 ROM there.

http://www.nhl94online.com/html/getting-started.php

You don't have to worry about the online play and Internet stuff, but it does take you through setting up your controller.

Hope this helps, just let us know if you have any issues. We're here to help!