NHL'94 Forums

New Features To Ask wboy To Add?

Seano7302

I certainly have a few, the Ability to change the team banners, the ability to change the team logo.

having our hacking applications advanced another generation would be great. it's a good idea, but the effort may be better spent convincing somebody new to make an application that does these things. I'm pretty sure the folks that made our tools are not actively working on them anymore. I hope I'm wrong and I hope the SNES editor source code is recovered, but I suspect it would be easier/quicker to find somebody like Steveyzerman to work on such a project. our community doesn't have many real hackers and developers, so it may be necessary to seek assistance from people in other SNES hacking communities.

It would be a nice tool to have...something that makes changing banners and logos as easy as changing ratings in NOSE. Maybe convince someone that this would be a great project, maybe for a school project or something. Note: I have no idea about programming curriculum so I'm talking out of my @$$.

It would be a nice tool to have...something that makes changing banners and logos as easy as changing ratings in NOSE. Maybe convince someone that this would be a great project, maybe for a school project or something. Note: I have no idea about programming curriculum so I'm talking out of my @$$.

Since I am in 6th grade next year, and I am learning to code on codeacademy.com, I may eventually get the skill.

having our hacking applications advanced another generation would be great. it's a good idea, but the effort may be better spent convincing somebody new to make an application that does these things. I'm pretty sure the folks that made our tools are not actively working on them anymore. I hope I'm wrong and I hope the SNES editor source code is recovered, but I suspect it would be easier/quicker to find somebody like Steveyzerman to work on such a project. our community doesn't have many real hackers and developers, so it may be necessary to seek assistance from people in other SNES hacking communities.

Thanks I will pm him

wboy hasn't been around for aaaages. I doubt NOSE will ever be updated again.

That is sad