NHL'94 Forums

7/20/13 Shootout Free For All

Seano7302

Hey guys what's up!

I am doing a shootout free for all one night event! The settings are (Team) vs (Team) Auto goalie! Register here and I will assign you a team. ALSO: Please say 3 teams you would like, but make 1 good, 1 ok, and 1 bad. And classify your skill.

it's an interesting concept, to me. I'd prefer manual goalie, but this type of setup would be a scoring free for all, where one missed attempt of seventeen would lose the round. statements like "nobody does that" really stifle creativity and participation by newcomers and those outside of the popular core of clowns. your attitude toward those doing unpopular stuff, Plabax.... it's awful. I'm sure you'll turn it around on me, but what I do is add to the conversations while teasing the "cool kids" that think they are hot shit. what you do is cruel. this guy is trying hard to find a place among us and having your reply be the first is pathetic. you really should reconsider your attitude. have more post like the one where you offered to teach a guy to edit banners and less of one where you try to convince kids to not follow through with their ideas for ROMs, tournaments and other projects. this site's staff have banned good players with bad attitudes before.

Edited by trudatman

I said that because l think he thinks Auto Goalie is the norm here. In SNES an Auto Goalie shootout tournament winner will be whoever hits the post the least, Don't really think it would be fun to sit through 17 rounds of watching the same move go in until someone hits the post.

Especially after your ranting of TheScore tournament with Auto Goalie and GDL 93, there is no doubt my comment is only going to improve his tournament, and not make it worse.

I said that because l think he thinks Auto Goalie is the norm here. In SNES an Auto Goalie shootout tournament winner will be whoever hits the post the least, Don't really think it would be fun to sit through 17 rounds of watching the same move go in until someone hits the post.

Especially after your ranting of TheScore tournament with Auto Goalie and GDL 93, there is no doubt my comment is only going to improve his tournament, and not make it worse.

Well, what's an 11 year old supposed to think?!? I have been playing 94 (Well had 93 first I think) since I can remember and have always used auto goalie.

Also I forgot to mention it was also on genesis so you could play in the genesis division instead of snes if that's easier