NHL'94 Forums

KOHL season 2 starts soon

Kiba

Kiba's Original Hockey League Season 2 starts soon. KOHL is coaching league, simmed by NHL95PC. First season statistics: http://koti.kapsi.fi/~kiba/php/KHL/trophys.php

We have 9 selected teams for next season, but we are looking for more. One season takes about a month to play. Salary offers to players and lines to games are done by web-client. Joining to our irc-channel is a must. All games will be streamed. Joining to league requires almost daily activity, so dont enroll if you are not ready to share couple of hours from your each day to this. Also, if you are joining to the league, we are expecting that you will take it to end of the season, so no dropouts! If you are interested, contact me by email: kibamail@gmail.com. I will give more instructions then.

If anybody have questions, just ask away.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I forgot to inform that enrollment closed. Now we have already played season 2. But I will inform when season 3 starts on autumn, so you can enroll to that then.