NHL'94 Forums

New League! Warm-Up Games for next 3 weekends.

Seano7302

New page for this league!

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/15495-nhl-14-genesis-draft-league/#entry129128

Edited by Seano7302

Guest goursie19

Weekend Warriors Hockey League is starting up soon. The layout is you have 2 Required games every weekend but feel free to play up to 4 games (If you play 4 one weekend take the next off if you want to). On Friday I prefer only eastern and central time zone plays due to my laptop having to be turned off a 9 (Bedtime. I am the youngest forum member!). But on the weekends you have two games, and 2 (and maybe 3) days to play them. This league will begin on 8/10/13, but you must play in two warm up games to be on da list. You will receive a team over PM on the 6th of August and find out other peoples on the 7th. The Playoffs will begin on October 5th. I will try to avoid giving out the Sens, Sharks, Panthers, and Bolts due to how bad they were in 94. If you have won like 9 championships, pray you are flipping good not just using the hawks every time, because you will be using the Sharks. The servers for the next 3 weekends are PracticeServer1, PracticeServer2, up until 4. All of the passwords are NHL 94. If you would like to play a warm up reply to this post. For a second one PM me. You can also play a warm up game against another person planning on participating in the WWHL.

IMPORTANT DATES:

7/19/13: Warm-Up/ Registration Games Begin

8/4/13: Last Day to play Warm-Up/Registration Games

8/9/13: The Regular Season Begins

9/29/13: Final Day of Regular Season

10/5/13: Top 8 Teams (Make go up or down depending on amount of sign-ups) each make the Play-Offs. Match-Ups will be made off of time zones. The Series will each be 3 games, that can be played anytime you want over the weekend. Incase of Tie, go to a shoot-out with manual goalie.

10/6/13 (11:59): 4 Teams (Same thing in parenthesis as above) will remain.

10/12/13: 4 Teams will be assigned match-ups (Again same thing), and face-off against each other in a 5 game series. The games can be played at any time(s) that are convenient. Incase of tie, shoot-out with manual goalies will happen.

10/13/13 (11:59): 2 Teams will remain.

10/19/13: The finalist will go against each other in a 7 game series. This series has a special exception, if not all games are finished by 11:59 10/20/13, the series will continue until 11:59 10/27/13. Same rules as every other series.

10/21/13-10/28/13: The champ will eventually be announced!

To report a game summary, send the results (score and stats of players with assist, and goals, not pims) to snipersean33@gmail.com.

Weekend Warriors Hockey League is starting up soon. The layout is you have 2 Required games every weekend but feel free to play up to 4 games (If you play 4 one weekend take the next off if you want to). On Friday I prefer only eastern and central time zone plays due to my laptop having to be turned off a 9 (Bedtime. I am the youngest forum member!). But on the weekends you have two games, and 2 (and maybe 3) days to play them. This league will begin on 8/10/13, but you must play in two warm up games to be on da list. You will receive a team over PM on the 6th of August and find out other peoples on the 7th. The Playoffs will begin on October 5th. I will try to avoid giving out the Sens, Sharks, Panthers, and Bolts due to how bad they were in 94. If you have won like 9 championships, pray you are flipping good not just using the hawks every time, because you will be using the Sharks. The servers for the next 3 weekends are PracticeServer1, PracticeServer2, up until 4. All of the passwords are NHL 94. If you would like to play a warm up reply to this post. For a second one PM me. You can also play a warm up game against another person planning on participating in the WWHL.

IMPORTANT DATES:

7/19/13: Warm-Up/ Registration Games Begin

8/4/13: Last Day to play Warm-Up/Registration Games

8/9/13: The Regular Season Begins

9/29/13: Final Day of Regular Season

10/5/13: Top 8 Teams (Make go up or down depending on amount of sign-ups) each make the Play-Offs. Match-Ups will be made off of time zones. The Series will each be 3 games, that can be played anytime you want over the weekend. Incase of Tie, go to a shoot-out with manual goalie.

10/6/13 (11:59): 4 Teams (Same thing in parenthesis as above) will remain.

10/12/13: 4 Teams will be assigned match-ups (Again same thing), and face-off against each other in a 5 game series. The games can be played at any time(s) that are convenient. Incase of tie, shoot-out with manual goalies will happen.

10/13/13 (11:59): 2 Teams will remain.

10/19/13: The finalist will go against each other in a 7 game series. This series has a special exception, if not all games are finished by 11:59 10/20/13, the series will continue until 11:59 10/27/13. Same rules as every other series.

10/21/13-10/28/13: The champ will eventually be announced!

To report a game summary, send the results (score and stats of players with assist, and goals, not pims) to snipersean33@gmail.com.

i'm 13 so you can't be the youngest by much

i'm 13 so you can't be the youngest by much

I got 2 years on you. I just turned 11 on 7/3