NHL'94 Forums

Hokkeefans fattness in GDL

hokkeefan

was just looking aT GDL stats and see i had 130 points with messier and had 133 points with jagr in gdl 7(completely forgot i had them together already hehe) and had 99 goals and 143 points with 66 in GDL8 andf upset icestorm in 7 in rd 1 .

BUT

This is the end of fatness for this mo fo and i am looking forward to my top 5 skinny guy to pick in GDL 11.(I am enforcing the 3 trade rule for myself in all lgs going forward hehe)

your posts should be preceded with a warning for epileptics.

Hoping you actually carry through on this responsible trading

LOLOL hokkey and responsible trading

Yes i will be doing things the right way from now on.I have screwed up sooo many seasons now and all it does it make me fn insane and smash controllers.
Even 3 trades is too much ,I will enforce the 2 trade hokkee rule so i cant screw myself anymore and this time I MEAN IT !!!!!

Yes i will be doing things the right way from now on.I have screwed up sooo many seasons now and all it does it make me fn insane and smash controllers.

Even 3 trades is too much ,I will enforce the 2 trade hokkee rule so i cant screw myself anymore and this time I MEAN IT !!!!!

lemieux for turgeon and blake?