NHL'94 Forums

NHL94.com Shark Week August 4th-11th

kupuck19

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vocal and I got our first 3 games in, but the connection on my side has been inconsistent. I have one last ditch idea that I'll try with him on Friday if we can get together, otherwise I'll have to step aside.

It was a bit ideal to expect this to wrap up in the week given anyways.

With Ice exiting, orangeblack will be given a 1+ up to play Witt ( wouldn't wanna see another FF)

Plabax and min, caman guys I see both of you online every day; different times but by now something should have been set up.

AJ and SOH should be finishin up soon when AJ goes through the steps of setting up his router for port forwarding to not desync.

Kingraph - thanks for waiting patiently.

PLEHY TEH GAMES - gulaq

Edited by kupuck19

O&b: I'll be around late tonight & tomorrow; can be on daytime saturday; & should be able to be around anytime sunday afternoon/evening.

Let me know what works for you

Today, Saturday, and Sunday I am busy during the day, but completely free at night. I will be on when I am available.

Set up for what lol.. I don't own a computer I'm not going to try and play some games at 2AM when I get up for work at 5AM :electric_shock:

So are you telling us you are not going to play? I would have appreciated this from the get-go if you were going to "not try" to even play games. You are able to play minpin in other leagues, why is it this tourney in particular you are avoiding participation? That's the same childish excuse you used to evade snes playoffs.

Are you going to take this attitude when you try to run blitz or revive dynasty league, which is DEAD?

Plabax FFs AGAIN, min moves on by default. Sadly.

This guy is a fool, I never once wanted to run Blitz and I won't even be running Blitz 08. I'm here to play, why would I ref

Remember you actually duck games. You didn't want to play GDL against me because of "work", when you really were in the OdinBSD.net Arcade server playing 2on2. Not to mention this has happened more than once already :/ I was trying to count the amount of times I have asked for GDL in our chat logs, but I seriously have asked so much to the point where I counted 6 and then didn't even bother counting the rest. This happens every single time :

Plabax (9:08:39 PM):gdl?

kupucknhl94 (9:19:02 PM):cant gotta go to work

---------------------------------------------------------------

[NHL94 2v2] (9:52:26 PM):2v2

(kupuck) [NHL94 2v2] (10:01:29 PM):ga

[NHL94 2v2] (10:03:18 PM):im down for 2v2, well on-track for my next gdl checkpoint

(kupuck) [NHL94 2v2] (10:03:52 PM):only gonna take up gdl games if someone needs gms for a deadline till the weekend lol - He still played his games anyway.

Your job is to play NHL94 and duck me?? :electric_shock: How much do you get paid, enough to the point where you agree to lose in every league?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In regards to Shark Week :

ShabakaV2 (6:11:40 PM):if it's too much of a problem you can forfeit me, ill try to be on tonight though

kupucknhl94 (6:11:48 PM): naw PM his ass

How long ago was this????? Ty.

I have met every GDL deadline, accept game invites when im ABLE to, and all I told you was to make the effort to actually PLAY

The fact we have yet to play our GDL series has nothing to do with you playing minpind in shark week and everything with timing. I work mostly from anywhere from 2pm PST-midnight. So what I opted to play 2v2 over GDL with you. There are still 3 weeks left in the season, and it's true I don't like to "blow my load" so to speak like hokkee does trying to cram all my games in as fast as possible. I keep at a steady pace and always leave games for the last few weeks before playoffs; whether or not I'll be in the post season.

You are more of a drama keg than most members I encounter on these forums, always either trying to stir someone up on the forums or belittle/trash talk players not to your caliber.

You are so much like flamerpavelbure.

In my opinion by this point I think you deserve having forum posting privileges as much as houly.

Nonetheless, you've been replaced and probob is going to play minpind.

Spoiler Alert: next year's Shark Week will be invite only due to the high volume of Wags like mofapes that joined up this year.

Edited by kupuck19

What is worse, letting you know you can replace me since I can't get my games in, or going to "work" and playing 2on2 all night?

Yeah I was up because it's a weekend, I don't work 7 days a week. If I shouldn't be up at 10PM then the chances of me playing minpind are so slim to the point where you should just accept my request of replacing me because it's clear I don't want to hold up the tournament.

I want to play but I don't want to hold up the tournament, if you want Shark Months and not Shark Week then go ahead and I'll actually have the time to play.

Sorry for double post, but look how dumb he is, he claims that he plays games when he is ABLE to but he admits to ducking me right after. His work excuse is garbage too, no matter what the time is this guy has work.

Do you work in the OdinBSD.net Arcade Server? 10 hours of pure 8 frame delay '94. You know I won't play you on server so thats why you can use your "work" excuse on me whenever you want.

If not then why were you even online all those times you had "work", when your shift had already started? The same guy who tells people to play their GDL games has also been ducking them for a month. This kind of troll and hypocrite behaviour should affect your draft positions.

I'm back in 4 days, Tuesday night so i can jump back in if things aren't finished.

Plabax/minpin you guys should really just try to schedule something with if your normal schedules are so off.

There shouldn't be any drama in a one off tourney like this one

Plabax: If you wanted to play you would have.

Just stop, tired of the childish BS and antics.

Ice your out - Im not going to ask orangeblack to sit back again. Not fair to him.

Probob is playing min.

OB is playing witt.

End of story.

As for me ducking games - I've nearly played everyone. And ask someone like Icestorm or Sebe that have actually been around the 7 years I've been around if I duck games or cause problems.

I have not been ducking - ask any of the other coaches I've played if it was hard to find me for games.

If the annoying child in the back seat keeps kicking my seat I may have to leave nhl94.com. I wouldn't be the first either.

I honestly do not know how you get away with it around here.

Edited by kupuck19

Plabax: If you wanted to play you would have.

Just stop, tired of the childish BS and antics.

Ice your out - Im not going to ask orangeblack to sit back again. Not fair to him.

Probob is playing min.

OB is playing witt.

End of story.

As for me ducking games - get your panties out of your ass, I've nearly played everyone. And ask someone like Icestorm or Sebe that have actually been around the 7 years I've been around if I duck games or cause problems.

I have not been ducking - ask any of the other coaches I've played if it was hard to find me for games.

My shifts start different times every day (I don't get to go to mommy's office at 5 am and play nhl94 when im not busy), and as I said YEAH I WENT TO PLAY 2v2 AFTER I LIED TO YOU. I don't care - you lie telling all of us your a 14 year old black kid when you are really flamingpavelbure.

If the annoying child in the back seat keeps kicking my seat I may have to leave nhl94.com. I wouldn't be the first either.

I honestly do not know how you get away with it around here.

Hah.. I haven't seen minpind online in a MONTH. This is why I told you that you could replace if it is too much of a problem. What am I supposed to do? If you want me to hold up your tournament then just say so.

How have you not been ducking me - You keep telling me you have to go to "work" when you really aren't. You are AVOIDING our games, Not sure why you are only doing this with me.

I can see WHEN the games are uploaded in the DATABASE. I can see you played games during your shift LOL

EDIT: Hey guys I'm FPB! I lost GENS C twice although I was top of GENS A! Woohoo Vinnie is on fire

Edited by PlabaxV2

It's done. I asked everyone to private message their opponents if they were having trouble, and you refused. You made 0 efforts to participate - thus replacement which eluded to you making personal attacks on irrelevant topics.

Why are you trying to call me out in the Shark Week thread? If I am such a hard player to get in games with how come you just don't simply ask me when I'm available or when you can set up a game with me? I don't have any private messages from you or anything.

It could have been that simple - but instead you come to the forums to unleash the drama.

Shark Week goes on.

Where's my PM from MinpinD? Why isn't he disqualified too?

I refused? I already told you I'll play him when I see him online (never). I cant schedule a time because I dont own a computer, it's really not in my hands.

BUT I am online way more than enough to the point where I should run into my opponent and we can play our games.

I have asked you for GDL when you are available more than enough times. I stopped asking because it's evident you don't want to play me. Really what do you think the chances are of you having to go to work RIGHT when I ask you to play every single time. I was so sure I checked the times you played your games and compared them with our chat logs, turns out I was correct - you weren't at work all 10203 of those times.

You even said you weren't going to play anyone ahead of deadlines and then you played Voc, who had more games than me at the time. Again, not sure why.

As for the "mommy's office" thing, I wasn't playing my whole season at "work". I only played ONE league game while at the office and if you can prove me wrong - I'll leave this community for EVER.

Who are you, Gandhi? No fighting, everyone has to hold hands and kiss? "94 is about including others not winning" LOL. Yeah ok go play on hellokitty94.com you faggot princess.

Who are you, Gandhi? No fighting, everyone has to hold hands and kiss? "94 is about including others not winning" LOL. Yeah ok go play on hellokitty94.com you faggot princess

You are obviously trying to cause problems. If you have a problem with playing GDL games with me, ask me or post in the GDL forum.

Don't come to the thread of a tournament I've tried to organize with your drama.

It's ridiculous how you never answer my 100% legit questions, let me ask again.

Where is my PM from Minpind? Why isnt he disqualified?

I guess he's right? should we sim them like we do if classic playoffs take too long? makes sense anyways since he doesn't have a computer to play them on?!?!?!

Plabax has enough internet access to where instead saying "I have no computer", he could have set something general up with his opponents.

I've sent plabax PM's letting him know why he was replaced and minpind was not. Minpin successfully set up and played round 1, and has been in more frequent contact with me over the last week. Minpin didn't make up excuses either. Plabax didn't like it and continued to slam my PM inbox with nonsense. Truth is, we all have a general idea of when we can be online. To set up something is standard, if it has to be changed for whatever reason so be it at least you're trying.

Truth is, I have too to worry about these kind of things, especially over a video game.

Its supposed to be fun.

Edited by kupuck19

Would like to extend apologies to everyone.

Let some bad vibes spill onto the forums, unfortunately during a tourney that is designed to be fun.

Kingraph is advancing onto the finals to face the winner of Wittgenstein vs Minpind/Probob. Thanks VocallyCaged for participating this year, as well as AngryJay. It was great to see a clash of old/new talent sign up.

Witt moved passed orangeblack in a 4-1 series while minpind leads the series with probob 2-1.

GL HF

• 4 weeks later...