NHL'94 Forums

NHL 14 Genesis Draft League

Seano7302

Hey guys! I thought of a league you guys would like, a NHL 14 Genesis Draft League. You can sign up through this forum by picking the team you would like to use, one player from that team you would like be guaranteed to with out having to draft them. This league isn't just a GENS draft league with new rosters though, each team has a legend that played for them (Ok, maybe didn't play for them, but just go with it ok!). The game rules are 5 Minute Periods, Penalties on and offsides off, and Manual goalie. The draft will be 2 weeks, from 7/27/13 - 8/3/13. The season will consist of having 4 games a week, for a soon to be set amount of time. To report a game summary, send a screenshot of the player stats and game summary to snipersean33@gmail.com.

The legends are listed below:

Ducks: Paul Kariya

Bruins: Bobby Orr

Sabres: Dominick Hasek

Flames: Thoeren Fluery

Hurricanes: Ron Francis

Blackhawks: Jeremy Roenick (With his 94 stats!)

Avalanche: Patrick Roy

Blue Jackets: Adam Foote (Only option)

Stars: Joe Nieuwendyk

Red Wings: Gordie Howe

Oilers: Wayne Gretzky

Panthers: Igor Larionov

Kings: Luc Robataille

Wild: Derek Boogard

Canadiens: Maurice Richard

Predators: Peter Forsberg

Devils: Scott Stevens

Islanders: Mike Bossy

Rangers: Mark Messier

Senators: Frank Finnigan

Flyers: Eric Lindros Taken by Chefsuperstar88. Free Player: Giroux

Coyotes: Keith Tkachuck

Penguins: Mario Lemieux Taken by PlabaxV2. Free Player: Sid the Kid.

Blues: Brett Hull

Sharks: Doug Wilson

Lightning: Denis Savard Taken by me. I am willing to trade the team to another player! Free Player: Steven Stamkos.

Maple Leafs: Dougie Gilmour! Taken by etownbio. Free Player: Phil Kessel.

Jets: Bobby Hull

Canucks: Pavel Bure

Capitals: Mike Gartner

Edited by Seano7302

I am willing to take any team, so you guys just sign up!

K I will take the Toronto maple leafs and I want to be In this leauge

What leafs player would you like to keep on the team without having to draft him. May I suggest Reimer, or Phanuef, or even Kessel, he would be good with Gilmour!

Cool, do you have any suggestions on what team is should take?

I'm not sure many people will want to go though all that administrative work (typing up game summary details in an email, confirming PMs, etc.). That's a lot of work.

Not sure what the solution is if you want player stats. Other leagues have used savestate extracts, which may be too advanced, but do-able if you have time. One league took screenshots of the scoring page, saved as PNG and posted/sent that to the person accumulating stats.

Also, doubt you need a confirmation from your opponent.

Good luck with your league, I hope you have success!

I'm not sure many people will want to go though all that administrative work (typing up game summary details in an email, confirming PMs, etc.). That's a lot of work.

Not sure what the solution is if you want player stats. Other leagues have used savestate extracts, which may be too advanced, but do-able if you have time. One league took screenshots of the scoring page, saved as PNG and posted/sent that to the person accumulating stats.

Also, doubt you need a confirmation from your opponent.

Good luck with your league, I hope you have success!

Do you want to participate?

No, thanks for the offer though.

ok :( but, can you help spread the word to anyone who would like to maybe participate?

Use AIM, and not 2 threads

I was just trying to advertise. Would you like to join?

Is it weight bug fixed?

Yeah a 196 pound guy (DOUGIE"AWESOME"HAMILTON!!) laid out somebody so probably yes

I will send an imaginary donut to everyone who signs up

If you are visiting the forum stop loitering and register to get your imaginary donut!

maybe cuz of this

maybe cuz of this

I changed that, so do you guys want to join the fun?

Why aren't people signing up?

It is mid-summer with GDL & Dynasty leagues currently taking place with Classic right around the corner. Just my thought, the hardest time of year to start up a new league can be in the middle of July as its one of the least active times of the year on this forum. Also, past track records of new coaches being able to handle the bolts and nuts of running a smooth nhl94 league is slim as we are a spoiled bunch with saved states to upload game stats in real time the second a game as been played on the enterwebs. There was a NHL13 draft league as well that I don't believe ever finished that had a rom with custom cities & logos. I just don't think right now is the best time to ask guys to commit to a full on draft league.

im guessing Robbie would too since this he's been waiting for Blitz. LOL

There was a NHL13 draft league as well that I don't believe ever finished that had a rom with custom cities & logos.

It finished! -- kingraph 4 game sweep over TomKabs to win the NHL'13 Fantasy Draft League "A" Championship.

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/14949-13-playoffs/?p=124830

Highlight of my '94 career, and TK's locker room material to seek revenge on me. :P

It finished! -- kingraph 4 game sweep over TomKabs to win the NHL'13 Fantasy Draft League "A" Championship.

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/14949-13-playoffs/?p=124830

Highlight of my '94 career, and TK's locker room material to seek revenge on me. :P

:(

Yeah it was pretty ridiculous lol I scored 3 goals in 4 games