NHL'94 Forums

Would anybody like to play me right now?

kirk mclean

The best way to communicate with others to play a game of '94 is getting their chat names for aim, yahoo, etc. Once you have that, you guys can chat when you're both on the computer and setup a game. Posting on here or emailing is the next best thing.

If you wanted, you could browse through the kaillera servers and see if anyone is playing a game of nhl94 in the game list. Make sure you grab the Anti3d kaillera dll file to be able to see the servers on the downloads page if you haven't done so already.

-Evan

:)

Hey p-dizzle,

If you've downloaded the kailleraclient.dll file from Anti3d.com, then simply overwrite the existing one in your emulator folder. When you now run the emulator and goto netplay, you should see the server list come up in the window.

At this point you can double click servers and join games. Let me know if you get this far.

-Evan

• 2 weeks later...

Hey what's up! I am new here....never play online...but not to brag or anything....i need a serious challenge...(snes version)

I am really happy i found this site....i want so serious player! ... (on the gens or sega CD...ill probably get my ass kicked...)

But any snes player...i am here!