NHL'94 Forums

Noob Questions

Seano7302

1. Classic Fall will start in the fall. Shocking, I know. Last fall sign ups started September 2nd.

2. People are generally more active during the actual NHL season for a few reasons. For one, there's hockey on TV so people are generally in hockey mode. People also vacation more in the summer. And thirdly in the winter people are snowed in (especially in Canada and northern US) so we spend more time on our computers playing NHL 94 as opposed to enjoying the warm weather/sun.

1. Classic Fall will start in the fall. Shocking, I know. Last fall sign ups started September 2nd.

2. People are generally more active during the actual NHL season for a few reasons. For one, there's hockey on TV so people are generally in hockey mode. People also vacation more in the summer. And thirdly in the winter people are snowed in (especially in Canada and northern US) so we spend more time on our computers playing NHL 94 as opposed to enjoying the warm weather/sun.

I have a harder time in winter due to hockey games every weekend day.

I have a harder time in winter due to hockey games every weekend day.

I think you'll find getting games in much easier than it seems. 4 games can get knocked out in under an hour, if you're able to be online a couple hours per week you'll have no problem getting games in.

Keep an eye out for registration in mid-August to early September like Bo said.

In the meantime, try connecting with a few guys on AIM to get your connection confirmed and than see about getting on waitlists for certain leagues.

Edited by kupuck19

I think you'll find getting games in much easier than it seems. 4 games can get knocked out in under an hour, if you're able to be online a couple hours per week you'll have no problem getting games in.

In the meantime, try connecting with a few guys on AIM to get your connection confirmed and than see about getting on waitlists for certain leagues.

I got completely destroyed by Plabax twice. I am not to good. I am definitely gonna be in the lowest league

Also using my grandparents slow wifi I played a smooth game so I probably am eligible at my houses wifi because we have high speed