NHL'94 Forums

What Tier do I place in?

Seano7302

I am planning on signing up for the GENS Fall Classic League, but do not know what Tier to sign up for. Am I B2 or B1. I have won the cup a large amount of times offline, and love using the Blues, Leafs, Hawks, and Canucks. I lost to Plabax 6-2 once and 9-3 right after that. I also usually score 2-5 goals a game. I am ok at manual goalie, and hate offsides.

The league mods will place you in the appropriate league. Probably B unless you start beating plabax.

Ok. I probably am a b1 guy. I have been playing 94 since I was 5 so it has been a 6 year relationship

Guest goursie19

hey this is gonna sound like a retarded question but what would you need to play a game of NHL94 on a laptop (DELL Inspiron with windows 7). as well, could I use a XBOX 360 controller as the controller?

hey this is gonna sound like a retarded question but what would you need to play a game of NHL94 on a laptop (DELL Inspiron with windows 7). as well, could I use a XBOX 360 controller as the controller?

Go to the http://www.nhl94online.com/ page and check out the "downloads" section on the right hand side. Download the SNES package and unzip the file.

You'll have the ZSNES emulator and the '94 ROM. You can use your xbox controller, I believe it's USB. When you open the emulator, go to Config, Input #1 and map the buttons to your controller. Then load the ROM and you should be good to go.

Guest goursie19

Go to the http://www.nhl94online.com/ page and check out the "downloads" section on the right hand side. Download the SNES package and unzip the file.

You'll have the ZSNES emulator and the '94 ROM. You can use your xbox controller, I believe it's USB. When you open the emulator, go to Config, Input #1 and map the buttons to your controller. Then load the ROM and you should be good to go.

thanks i'm almost there, but my windows 7 says "I need to choose an existing program to use it" could you guys help me out on this one?

never mind, I figured it out

Wait u hooked up a 360 controller? Sweet, was it wired or wireless. I am willing to fork up 20 bucks a toys r us, or something to play with a controller.