NHL'94 Forums

How do we change teams ability to defend and attack?

Hi all, I remember last year someone on the forum found the location of the Home/Road team advantage/disadvantages and the PP and PK adv/disadv, I think it was swos. Since I began playing nhl94, I have noticed that certain teams cover and defend better then others. I also noticed how some teams pass much quicker and accurately than others. So I decided to experiment, and I tried four teams and gave them identical type players. I used Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Los Angeles, and gave them the exact same lineup as Chicago. I found that with identical players, Toronto and Montreal were significantly better defensively then Los Angeles and Calgary. I also found that Calgary and Los Angeles players jump into the rush more often than Tor and Mon players, more wide open attacking style of play.

So I am wondering if anyone has found the code that is used for each team, that affects their ability to back check and attack going forward? This way, when making the updated Rom's we can make sure that each team plays similar to their particular style. Do you think that this code is located in each teams section after the uniform colours are listed? Anyone with information on this topic please let us know.

Thanks

Soccer1