NHL'94 Forums

is there any way to change the center ice pallette colors for nhl 94?

Hi. I'm trying to change the center ice color pallette for NHL 94. I want it to be the rink colors, the same as it is for NHLPA 93. Is there any way to do this? And if so, how? Thanks!

Center ice as in the logos?? If you need that then PM me and I can walk you through.

I think i might know how........

Jersey colors. They determine palate colors for every thing

I guess noone knows? There must be a way in hex editor. The net color palette was changed so that you could make the goal posts red instead of pink. Surely there must also be a way to change the center ice palette so that it uses rink (ice) colors. Basically I want to get rid of center ice logos, and replace them with one universal logo (like in nhlpa 93) so that you are free to change the uniform colors all you want without it interfering with the colors at center ice.

Anyone know how?

I guess noone knows? There must be a way in hex editor. The net color palette was changed so that you could make the goal posts red instead of pink. Surely there must also be a way to change the center ice palette so that it uses rink (ice) colors. Basically I want to get rid of center ice logos, and replace them with one universal logo (like in nhlpa 93) so that you are free to change the uniform colors all you want without it interfering with the colors at center ice.

Anyone know how?

Anyone???

• 1 year later...

Anyone know how?

I know about two ways how to get rid of center ice logos.

First is fast and easy, you have to find the center ice logos palette, like I did here. It shouldn't be much different with Genesis rom.

Or you can erase all the logos in TLP, simply overpaint all the logos with the black color. I did with a part of the Flames logo and got this:

post-7442-0-65027200-1422472231_thumb.pn

With adding your own universal logo it is more difficult as you have to (I guess) paint the logo and paint it with the right colors. I suggest you to try every single color in TLP to find out which colors are the ones you want to use. For instance, when editing New Jersey logo yellow in TLP is bluish (just example, I dont know if it is), so you know you have to find the right shade of yellow to have the exact blue from NHLPA 93. Same for the red part. Then you paint the logo instead of the New Jersey logo.

Then you will do something like I did here and point all the other team logos to the offstes of the New Jersey one and you have the universal logo used for all the teams.

Edit: I went through Genesis-edit forum and realized how great Tile Molester is. With it everything is easier. I use exclusively TLP (can't get TM running on my Linux computers) so painting the NHLPA 93 logos in Molester with the right colors/palettes should be much easier than I expected when writing my post.

Edited by DominikJagr