NHL'94 Forums

Uncle Seth vs Cousin Minpind - GENS B Finals!

halifax

hi guys,

have you managed to set a time for this? It's been two weeks since seth won his series.

Thanks!

Congrats to Uncle Seth! Great player, psycho-cocky attitude, but it's all in good spirits! You definitely create good buzz. Glad to have you in the community and I hope to see you compete in the A league next classic. (I know you will B) )

Also, great season to a great bud in minpind! Quite an impressive run...C champ followed to B finals. Fell short to an A level player out of the box in Seth. Look forward to seeing you back again next season!

Min also had to play against det. Stick seth with someone like dallas & I think you'd have a different result.

But anyways, congrats to seth. I am big fan of them both.

Having Detroit defenetly makes a difference... I'd be curious to see that too.

Ya you can say that about anyone that takes Detroit. But I definitely think Uncle Seth will have big time success in A league in the future. With or without Detroit, dude had some talent. Plays a lot like Dawookie IMO.

Lol there's many variables including coach and team. My whole point was Seth didn't win just because he had Detroit as Witt seemed to be eluding to.

thanks. I needed the laugh.

....Witt seemed to be eluding to.

Not even a Mirror Image. Boston is so much heavier it is no competition. 3 of the players I play would be the heaviest guy on the starting lineup of my GDL team.

One team is led by a 99 OVR (Ray Bourque) and a 93 OVR (Adam Oates) and the other team a 72 (Joe Juneau) and 69 OVR (Andrei Kovalenko) :what:

EDIT: To Witt, that also isn't true. Didn't he just beat me at Kings Court without Detroit? I play Seth more than anyone around here and for the whole month of August, it is safe to say Uncle Seth hasn't picked DET more than a good 10 teams in the game.

Edited by PlabaxV2

Ya I mean who I start is juneau-Oates-donato up front and Sweeney-Murphy on backend. Murph IMO is one of the few defenseman who is good in both weight fix and bugged ROMS dudes a beast.

Ya Seth and I Exi a bit and he's tried to stay away from the wings.

EDIT: To Witt, that also isn't true. Didn't he just beat me at Kings Court without Detroit? I play Seth more than anyone around here and for the whole month of August, it is safe to say Uncle Seth hasn't picked DET more than a good 10 teams in the game.

Word. Ya, he's good. But... seth, I want chance to play you in kings court w/out detroit- this weekend- when I am not just getting home from work at midnight and miserable. You gonna be around? Edited by Wittgenstein

Lol thanks ku now I can go to bed happy. Vggs tho, looked doable the frist day when we split 2 games. I had no answer at all the next day. He backed up all his talking for sure. Will rethink bourque next season if I have bos again, even though he's a fatty that 99 check rating helps him tear it up A.I. wise as long as you don't take control of him. was hoping for more cheese slappers but could barely get in the zone anyways. Vggs....WHO'S YOUR UNCLE is probably what he will be telling all of A next season.

I just want to start off with a big thank you for the congratulatory wishes, and a thank you to those who help run the leagues. I will say that (believe it or not), I was humbled throughout the season and definitely in the playoffs. I had no idea it would be THAT intense. You can't let off the gas for a second. IMO, no matter what team you are, you have to bring your A game in all areas of the ice. I was busting my ass behind this screen. Anyhow, thanks to those who were rooting for me AND against me, as both are motivational forces. Most of all, thanks to Brutus, Pearate, Dcicon & Minpin for clean, hard-fought series'.

Oh wait, Raph, Plab, Ice and (I'm sure there are more) .....thanks for showing me that moving up to A will be a whole different ballgame. When you guys are hot I just shake my head in disbelief of what I'm witnessing. If TK comes back we're all screwed though!

PS, Witt, I should be around at random times throughout the weekend. I hope you like your Buffalo sauce spicy!

Edited by Uncle Seth