NHL'94 Forums

Fall Classic 2013 Suggestions

halifax

Ya true but i thought u were against taking points away for DNP?

Coincidentally, applying DNP penalties as you did vaulted Plabax into #1 seed but no one has complained, weird. :)

This is an interesting concept. Although it would prolong the playoffs an extra round...... Why not have a best of 5 round with the top 2 or 4 seeds (depending on league size) get a bye (similar to NFL), that way even more people can get a chance. This would be helpful for guys that take over teams that are slacking and just run out of time because of the amount of games that they need to play and the DNP penalty causes them to miss out.

Only affects home advantage, who cares. It's not Jaylighter over Freydey.

Great stuff -- can you please post your GDL availability?

Whenever I'm online is my availability. Scheduling times never seems to work here and when I tried with Icestorm, he left to walk his dog instead.

Best chance of finding me/houly is to just go online when you can!

That's not very good for getting things done on time tho dude. Unfortunately most guys around here have a window available for them to play. And it doesn't involve sitting at their PC waiting for others to show up randomly.

Lol good one on the dog walking. From what I recall you showed up a half hour late and by that time i was ready to bolt. Don't let that one instance deter you from scheduling a series.

Whenever I'm online is my availability. Scheduling times never seems to work here and when I tried with Icestorm, he left to walk his dog instead.

Best chance of finding me/houly is to just go online when you can!

"Whenever I'm online is when I'm available?" No s**t, that's true with everyone.

Thanks for nothing.

I'm online way more than enough to the point where you can just find me. I do not own a computer and my availability is solely based around if the computer I like to use to play 94 is not in use.

I have never successfully scheduled anything and it seems that I get a great percentage of my games in along with 100% of my playoff series.

Sitting at their PC waiting? You can leave your AIM online, hook it up to mobile, you are FREE you can do whatever you'd like while "waiting". I'm online so often that most of the time I'm already online when my opponent signs in so they dont have to wait.

What is unacceptable is that the scheduling works like 10% of the time. You seriously have a better chance just leaving your AIM open when you are free.

I played 120 games of classic (100%), 12 games of survivor playoffs (100%), 44 games of '13 (100%), 17 games of GDL (100%), 7 games of GDL playoffs (100%), 39 games of classic playoffs (100%) and 6 games of '13 playoffs (100%) from September-December 2012 while going to school everyday, playing in an indoor soccer league, watching every single Ottawa Senators and Boston Celtics game WHILE having the time to play a whole bunch of exis, and easily spending more time playing Xbox with friends. B)

Best part is I never had to post availability :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a suggestion. Start the league already

:glare:

You can play two home and two away against your division. save the states and then upload em once chaos has the site up.

I played 120 games of classic (100%), 12 games of survivor playoffs (100%), 44 games of '13 (100%), 17 games of GDL (100%), 7 games of GDL playoffs (100%), 39 games of classic playoffs (100%) and 6 games of '13 playoffs (100%) from September-December 2012 while going to school everyday, playing in an indoor soccer league, watching every single Ottawa Senators and Boston Celtics game WHILE having the time to play a whole bunch of exis, and easily spending more time playing Xbox with friends. B)

...all while not finishing out SNES Spring 2013 due to supposedly "being too busy" and "time constraints" :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what you are trying to say. I believe I played 56/56 games in SNES in the post I was referring to. Sorry The90Jacket wasn't replying to my messages. Is it my fault that he saw all 5 of my attempts to contact him and he decided not to answer because "he didn't know it was playoffs"? Nope.

You should be thankful I didn't knock your ass out of the playoffs. Just stick to what you do best, which is choking. Then you can post your corny thoughts on the season and keep making your epiphanies for the sorry ass SNES community.

I'm online way more than enough to the point where you can just find me. I do not own a computer and my availability is solely based around if the computer I like to use to play 94 is not in use.

I have never successfully scheduled anything and it seems that I get a great percentage of my games in along with 100% of my playoff series.

Sitting at their PC waiting? You can leave your AIM online, hook it up to mobile, you are FREE you can do whatever you'd like while "waiting". I'm online so often that most of the time I'm already online when my opponent signs in so they dont have to wait.

What is unacceptable is that the scheduling works like 10% of the time. You seriously have a better chance just leaving your AIM open when you are free.

Best part is I never had to post availability :)

...all while not finishing out SNES Spring 2013 due to supposedly "being too busy" and "time constraints" :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what you are trying to say. I believe I played 56/56 games in SNES in the post I was referring to. Sorry The90Jacket wasn't replying to my messages. Is it my fault that he saw all 5 of my attempts to contact him and he decided not to answer because "he didn't know it was playoffs"? Nope.

You should be thankful I didn't knock your ass out of the playoffs. Just stick to what you do best, which is choking. Then you can post your corny thoughts on the season and keep making your epiphanies for the sorry ass SNES community.

Guys stop fighting. I know I'm just a newb but seriously? Did Plabax have fun in SNES? Did Oilers have fun in SNES? This should be a fun first community. If you read the code of conduct, you'd be getting emails soon, and a topic that says "Warning to Plabax".

Plabax why two leagues also? And about the SNES comment actually my grandparents own an SNES (Which just broke last week :( ) and when I play I use the ephiphanies.

I come here to play and have fun. Not see people swearing and fighting! If I was an admin, Plabax would have a warning as soon as I saw this.

Also if you don't get a reply tell the admins! They'll help! I know that they are really nice whenever I have an issue!

A code of conduct that I wrote would have "FUN IS THE FIRST PRIORITY!" and "If you swear or offend someone you will get a strike. 3 strikes and you are banned".

Like swearing in a context the is like "Oh crap (Saying Crap so I don't break the rules I set for myself) we desyncd" would be ok on aim, but on the forum? People come to have fun not listen to you swear, whine, and offend Oilers' thing he is known for (atleast to me)! I hope you realize that when you start being rude, it hurts your reputation with other people (with me atleast).

Edited by Seano7302

So much anger and hatred. Let go of your hatred. Life is too short. Everyone here loves you bud.

Fact is you still quit the playoffs and let all of us down in the process. Call me a choker if you want, but its hard to be one when simpson, manson and klima start putting every shot off the post or into the stands after having been dynamite every other game....oh and btw u didnt win a single game against me in the regular season and with how you play defense, i could hit 10 posts in a game and still win......oh wait, that actually DID happen.

I hope my epiphanies and season thoughts upset you greatly. Id rather put a lot of thought into those and show my respect and admiration for the game and its players, online coaches, etc than conform to your standards of what an 'acceptable' post is around here...which apparently is nothing more than mindless garbage half of the time...

Edited by Oilers442

I called Oilers but he couldn't pick up because he has no rings :D

Look at this fool bring up the regular season. Only those who aren't winners use that as an argument. You aren't a true winner like me. One who overcomes the odds to win TWO leagues in a row. :)

Plabax knock it off, you're on a short leash as it is. Yak your trash talking offline via aim

Otherwise you know the consequences

Thanks

That's racist... We all know Plabax is a poor black child in canada who lives in the attic. This is his only interaction with the outside world.