10. MrDerp4321

11. CoachMac

12. JackandJose

13. Brutus

14. Seano

15. Meaneyac

--------------------

im in

well habs has been mia for quite some time now ,he signed up for gdl and never showed up.

zalex will sign up and show up occasionally like carse.

freydey will sign up and do his usual

dawookie ?

xdeath always says email him through this site and he will show up but his info says-Last Active Jun 05 2013 04:22 PM

sicarous fulgar is mia

beavers dropped out of gdl and I haven't seen him since

Edited by hokkeefan

id like to know who runs the league before joining in. What made blitz so great was in a big part Smoz' commitment in the community and in his league, being by far the best commish out there.

id like to know who runs the league before joining in. What made blitz so great was in a big part Smoz' commitment in the community and in his league, being by far the best commish out there.

Any suggestions? I think Raph and KU have done a great job as administrators for GDL. Maybe we can ask Smo to be the trade approver?

Yeah, this is so important. Others have run leagues, but Smoz's all round professionalism & control of every detail was on a different level. I know some would be thinking "I could do that easy", but the reality will be very different.

I don't know who's discussing it, but I think KingRaph seems the obvious choice right now if he's interested? I'd have 100% confidence in him

This is my favorite league, and I'd be happy to administrate if you are all cool with that.

You know I love this, and I'd do my best to keep up with smoz's high standards!

FYI, I've already created the Blitz 08 Protection Lists, lol. :P

If Plabax can handle the website maintenance, I'd just need some help with the ROM.

This is my favorite league, and I'd be happy to administrate if you are all cool with that.

You know I love this, and I'd do my best to keep up with smoz's high standards!

FYI, I've already created the Blitz 08 Protection Lists, lol. :P

If Plabax can handle the website maintenance, I'd just need some help with the ROM.

I'll do the ROM. :P

Are the Blitz rules still posted somewhere? Just in case one of us wait-listers needs to jump into the draft?

nm - found it.. http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/10311-blitz-league-about-rules-etc/

Edited by jer_33

It will most likely be smoz or kingraph

I'm sorry guys, I can no longer run the league. I don't have the motivation to do it anymore, I need to put more effort into my IRL life and have enough trouble doing that.

I'm sorry guys, I can no longer run the league. I don't have the motivation to do it anymore, I need to put more effort into my IRL life and have enough trouble doing that.

IRL = Indycar Racing League?

When will the deadline be on this roll call? Looks like Habs, Beavers, Wookie are unlikely right now. Presuming Freydey wll be in.

Hokkee gets Van back, & then Plabax, Witt & Tomkabs join.

Looks pretty good. Maybe we can get the protect pick lists out soon?

Edited by LA Robbie

When will the deadline be on this roll call? Looks like Habs, Beavers, Wookie are unlikely right now. Presuming Freydey wll be in.

isn't Vancouver wookies team?

Patience, patience. Let me talk with Plabax to see what's realistic.

I thought I sent you the protect list?

isn't Vancouver wookies team?

Havin trouble finding your post where you stated "I drafted Vancouver. I got them into this mess, and i'll get them out"

Nice try though ;-)

I never got the protect list from you King. Probob just quoted mine to me

Edited by LA Robbie

Not being funny Hokkee. I think we all understood why u had to drop out, & no one would have a problem with you getting straight back in, but that has to be with the team you drafted IMO.

If you're suggesting you could pick one of the other available (& stronger) rosters I don't think that would be fair to the guys who have spent a year on the waiting list who you're essentially leapfrogging by coming back in.

*Note: I'll take St. Louis roster!!!!! :grimace: just kidding