NHL'94 Forums

Unofficial Roll Call for Blitz 8

hokkeefan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the unique circumstance for hokkee leaving, it's probably best he just re-take his old VAN team. Otherwise, he should be lower on the waitlist. Plabax would have choice of any other available team first.

That's what I was saying, just put more concisely

You guys are sure you want me back? Even though I pretty much disappeared on you?

Holy crap, so you got an Ask account too? o.o

It feels like an eternity since I last played and I had such a crappy router. We bought a new one now and maybe I could do a few test runs.

Holy crap, so you got an Ask account too? o.o

It feels like an eternity since I last played and I had such a crappy router. We bought a new one now and maybe I could do a few test runs.

You still stealing your neighbor's internet?

Actually, the new router's a whole lot better and I got me a new laptop that's not crappy at all. But if you want test games, I can do it.

Just so everyone is in the know, my availability is on weekday mornings and weekends since I'm on job training for a contact center. If we're still using AIM, though, I don't know if I can handle it. It gave me a lot of crap and problems when it comes to handling viruses along with the account being used for Heavens know what and that's something I'm pretty wary about.

Actually, the new router's a whole lot better and I got me a new laptop that's not crappy at all. But if you want test games, I can do it.

Just so everyone is in the know, my availability is on weekday mornings and weekends since I'm on job training for a contact center. If we're still using AIM, though, I don't know if I can handle it. It gave me a lot of crap and problems when it comes to handling viruses along with the account being used for Heavens know what and that's something I'm pretty wary about.

There are plenty of AIM clients out there, other than the AIM program itself. Search for one and check it out.

I'm gonna get Pidgin tomorrow and if you guys use it with Hamachi, we'll go with that. From there, make test games with me using the NHL 94 Blitz rom. Then we will tell if it sucks or not.

• 3 weeks later...