NHL'94 Forums

Any interest in a forum for other classic video game talk (Zelda, Pokemon (Red and Blue), and Sonic) or post edits we are working on for those games?

Seano7302

I have been off the forum for a while, which was probably a score for all of you guys. Why haven't I been on the forum, well hockey camp, being sick, and working on a full on pokemon game takes a bit of time, and I was wondering if I could post some other games I am making on the forum. I am working 3 Pokémon games, looking for software to edit Mario games, and have launched my own gaming league, the POBL which will start on October 12th (Release of new pokemon game). I know that this is a NHL 94 site, but can't we welcome more classic games?

I have been off the forum for a while, which was probably a score for all of you guys. Why haven't I been on the forum, well hockey camp, being sick, and working on a full on pokemon game takes a bit of time, and I was wondering if I could post some other games I am making on the forum. I am working 3 Pokémon games, looking for software to edit Mario games, and have launched my own gaming league, the POBL which will start on October 12th (Release of new pokemon game). I know that this is a NHL 94 site, but can't we welcome more classic games?

No, I'm sure there are other retro gaming sites and forums for this. Please stick to '94, or hockey games.

Agreed. We won't be expanding the forums to include other games. We already have sub forums for some of the other EA series. Other than the '93 and '95 sub forums the rest are barely used.

This topic made me think of another forum idea that is non-game related that I'm somewhat surprised we don't have...

What about including one "off-topic" or "general talk" forum where we could all gather to talk about things outside of NHL 94 and pro-hockey in general? Things such as music, other sports, possibly politics, world finance, personal things/ideas, etc... practically every major game site, board, forum, etc has one of these which makes me wonder why we don't...

This topic made me think of another forum idea that is non-game related that I'm somewhat surprised we don't have...

What about including one "off-topic" or "general talk" forum where we could all gather to talk about things outside of NHL 94 and pro-hockey in general? Things such as music, other sports, possibly politics, world finance, personal things/ideas, etc... practically every major game site, board, forum, etc has one of these which makes me wonder why we don't...

I know right? If you go on a site like the Topps Bunt Forum (A site for a fantasy baseball thing on iphone), you could talk about almost anything that isn't innapropiate.