NHL'94 Forums

NHL94 should only have 3 leagues.

Classic of course and the only 2 other lgs anyone cares about ,GDL and Blitz.
Its hard enough to just keep these lgs going!
We should only be concentrating on these lgs and make them strong,all these other lgs people try to start are just a waste of time n take away from the good ones.

It is discussed in the other thread, but I do think it is the more important matter.

There should only be a certain number of leagues running at any given time.

I do think that there should be more leagues for the middle-tier, beginner players - but nobody is going to spend much time putting together those web-sites.

I'd also like to see more mini-tourneys, vs. full-on leagues.

I've considered running a small 8-10 person draft tourney.

It is discussed in the other thread, but I do think it is the more important matter.

There should only be a certain number of leagues running at any given time.

I do think that there should be more leagues for the middle-tier, beginner players - but nobody is going to spend much time putting together those web-sites.

I'd also like to see more mini-tourneys, vs. full-on leagues.

I've considered running a small 8-10 person draft tourney.

I agree that a league for us beginners would be great, If I had the time/talent, I would totally put this together.

• 4 weeks later...

One of the reasons I made sea-hag was because of the amount of leagues. Perhaps the main reason no one uses it is because people ONLY play leagues and don't care about exhibition games. I don't really know. Regardless, SH is there to record games, so if you want to have a tourney or league without having to run an entire website for it, you can always upload there and link to it from a forum.

I omly play classic, but I could play more. My biggest issue is finding dudes to play. There is a core group who is excellent at finding time to play, but most others are difficult to say the least. I feel like the SNES group is tighter and easier to game with than the gens guys, but it may be a numbers issue in the end.