NHL'94 Forums

ESPN ranks NHL jerseys from 1st to 30th

mav

How are the Blue Jackets jerseys ranked higher than the Devils? Or the Penguins over the Black Hawks? And how are the Dallas Stars retarded new jerseys better than the Jets jerseys?

terrible rankings. for one, the Jets deserve a much higher position... and the Canadiens at first? what a joke. interesting bit about the blue-on-blue names-on-jerseys for the Leafs which lead to an interesting article about what a scumbag the Leafs' owner was. that thing about The Beatles.... wow.

I kinda like the Blue Jackets' uniforms, actually. Other than that, Paul Lukas' opinions about uniforms are just full of utter bullshit and thus I never take him seriously.

Best unis for me:

- Chicago

- Los Angeles

- Boston

- Washington

- Toronto

- Detroit

- Columbus

for me, it's:

-Winnipeg

-Boston

-the rest

im surprised no one said anything about the kings being last

For once I agree with this guy. The LA unis are kick ass.

You can read my post and have a good idea why I said that Lukas' opinions suck like a whore. Clearly, the man has little sense of style and I think the Kings' unis have great elegance in their simplicity. By that token, the Red Wings and Maple Leafs have such fine uniforms too. And wow, how could he complain or put down the Blackhawks' home uniform?

Like I said, his opinion sucks like a whore.

I agree with Montreal #1, beyond that I think this list is insane. those new jerseys for Dallas are hilariously awful looking, he has them #12? that's a distant #30 to me.

really interested to see what Buffalo and Pittsburgh's new 3rd uni's will look like. Buffalo's will supposedly be gold and Pittsburgh's are rumored to be early 90's throwbacks.

These sort of articles are just there to get views, not be meaningful :). If they put things in a sensible order, no one will read it and complain about it and send it more traffic :D

I agree with Montreal #1, beyond that I think this list is insane. those new jerseys for Dallas are hilariously awful looking, he has them #12? that's a distant #30 to me.

really interested to see what Buffalo and Pittsburgh's new 3rd uni's will look like. Buffalo's will supposedly be gold and Pittsburgh's are rumored to be early 90's throwbacks.

MARIO001.jpg?t=1261236726

Dude if they these back I will not be able to hate them when they wear these. One of the greatest NHL unis ever!! Remember this is coming from a Flyers fan.

Habs logo is a sports classic, ESPN ranks it #1 in all of sports as well (not just NHL) http://espn.go.com/espn/playbook/story/_/id/8295892/uni-watch-power-rankings-rates-nfl-mlb-nba-nhl-uniforms-1-122

There's some pretty cruddy logos these days.

Interesting that in the NHL rankings vs all sports rankings the Red Wings and Rangers are flopped, logos hadn't changed in a years time.

Edited by kupuck19