NHL'94 Forums

NHL94 Fantasy Hockey League

Wittgenstein

After people expressed some interest, I have started a fantasy hockey league for members of 94 through Yahoo Fantasy Hockey.

Unfortunately, it would be too simple for yahoo to make it so that you can join by simply by putting in a league # and password on yahoo.

To join, I'll need an e-mail address to send you an invite through yahoo for people to join. So if you are interested in joining, either post an e-mail address for an invite on here-- or PM/IM it to me.

Everyone is welcome to join. If we can get enough people from the site to join, this will be a lot of fun.

I have the draft date set to Sunday 9/29 at 6:10pm eastern, but I can change it if we can find a time that is better for everyone.

Also, I'm open to any ideas to use for the scoring system.

Edited by Wittgenstein

it's cool. so far, invites sent to Min, Ku, Fenty, SOH, fenty, smozoma, mav. TK, raph, and plabax have said they are down.

so we should be able to get decent amount of people. i'll keep spamming folks on aim.

everyone is welcome! we want to get as many people as we can. let me know if you want in.

Edited by Wittgenstein

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

at last second we had odd number of teams. so draft didn't happen. most people wouldnt have been able to make it anyways. so we're gonna pick up another team and then set the draft for another time. maybe a week or two into the season. oh well. we'll see. i'll let you know.