NHL'94 Forums

Team Canada Olympics Jerseys 2014

halifax

All these Nike jerseys are so ugly... the US ones almost made me puke, the Russian ones might have been even worse, and now these Canadian ones are trying to one-up both of them in the hideous category. Barf.

I hate most third jerseys. Islanders, Thrashers, Sabres, Anahiem, Minnesota, just to name a few. I like 2 third jerseys though. Boston and Tampa

It looks good ,everyone hates everything online,i hate slackers in lgs, but EVERYONE hates online,world is full of haters,quite depressing.Lots of red is excellent for sports,so easy to spot someone with just a glimpse,i always equipped my teams in red jerseys.Wait till you see them kicking ass in them and everyone will love them.

I dislike how Tampa's third says "Bolts".. it's like their slang name.. shouldn't be on the sweater. Same for the "Sens" sweater.

I know but I just love the colors in it. And I own a Stamkos version of it myself.

It looks good ,everyone hates everything online,i hate slackers in lgs, but EVERYONE hates online,world is full of haters,quite depressing.Lots of red is excellent for sports,so easy to spot someone with just a glimpse,i always equipped my teams in red jerseys.Wait till you see them kicking ass in them and everyone will love them.

I agree. Canada is the only good on I've seen so far. The USA Blue one is quite nice and Russia's red is very nice too.