NHL'94 Forums

GDL X - Playoffs Rd 1 Schedules

kingraph

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doesnt fkin matter if its gdl playoffs alot of you guys are slack ass mother phuckers with no respect for any other coaches or the lg ,but i guess no one gives a s**t cause there are no strict deadlines ,start fn booting these guys ugh ,i give up on 94 ,all youguys are a bunch of lg killing disrespecting douchebags ,i hope it lasts till xmas bitches ,screw 94

doesnt fkin matter if its gdl playoffs alot of you guys are slack ass mother phuckers with no respect for any other coaches or the lg ,but i guess no one gives a s**t cause there are no strict deadlines ,start fn booting these guys ugh ,i give up on 94 ,all youguys are a bunch of lg killing disrespecting douchebags ,i hope it lasts till xmas bitches ,screw 94

Bo I'm more then likely out if town the week before and after Xmas. Let's get her done the week of 1/1

Bo has floor hockey playoffs tonight. We're playing tomorrow night at 8

Yeah sorry it's the playoffs and since we won last night we've got round 2 tonight. Tomorrow evening is great for both of us though.

whats your team name?

no rush guys ,you have at least another year to complete ,oh and no one gives a f**k who wins ,its only been months already,,these draft lgs will die off completely eventually cause you fuckheads take all the fun and interest out of it by taking your f**king sweet ass time

Dude, you guys are lucky. We play all our roller hockey playoff games in one night. Enforcers isn't bad. We played a team last night called the chronic danglers.

loool that's better. We are the HC Bazinga, but i will use my supreme power to rename our squad the HC WTGA for the upcoming years, maybe this could bring a former defensive mofape back into our wacklord crew....HEH MISTER Z!?

no rush guys ,you have at least another year to complete ,oh and no one gives a f**k who wins ,its only been months already,,these draft lgs will die off completely eventually cause you fuckheads take all the fun and interest out of it by taking your f**king sweet ass time

This might be the most magical thing that I've ever read on this forum